Hi, Please add me to the list
  • Sponsored People - Mom
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Jordan
  • Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: 26 April
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: 19 June
  • AoR Received (DATE): 27 NOV
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: Application Received
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew please add my information to the tracker

Question-I think they will ask for Death certificate, do I have to do it now or wait for request from CIC? How much time I will have?
Thanks

Reactions: robertp

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi, Please add me to the list
  • Sponsored People - Dad and Mom
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: 26 April
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 21
  • AoR Received (DATE): Nov 27
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: ???How do I check it?
  • Sponsorship In process Date: NA
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: NA
  • Biometric request date: NA
  • MyCIC update: NA
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew please add my information to the tracker

I have a couple of questions:
What would be the next steps?
Also, I know it might have been answered previously but I'm still asking it here - I have not submitted the 'Use of representative form with the initial application so how do I access the file and progress of the application now.

Thanks,
Surajit
Flowchart

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Please senior members share with me some thoughts to calm my mind !!! Thank you
@bdidol @YULIA-2016 @robertp
xengxeng73 said:
Hi guys
I have been a silent follower in this forum for a while. My app received in Ottawa on May 23. Both SA and PA started “in progress” on Sep 25. About 4 weeks ago SA status changed back to “application received “ and now stuck. My guess is because they are waiting from province to get back regards Social Assistance. My husband is a co-sign and my in-laws were sponsored in 2013. They live in rent-to-gear apartment .
Do you think that is the problem ?
And why the status changed from “in progress” back to “ received “ for SA.
Thank you for your opinions

When app transferred to LVO, the status can revert back to app rec.

xengxeng73

Aug 31, 2016
Thank you for replying !
But only the Sponsorship part reverted back to “ received” though , PA still “in progress “
And living in rent to gear senior housing won’t be a problem for sponsoring right ? ( my sponsored in-laws in 2013 )
@bdidol

Last edited:

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
For those people that have DM for SA and In Process for PA, What does it say in your MyCIC under Review of Eligibility?? Does it say "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility." OR "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

harshad patel

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
My mother in Canada and we done medical from Toronto. now Just got this email. I don't know what do to now? please if anyone knows help me out. Thank you

MEDICAL SURVEILLANCE NOTICE

PLEASE READ THIS INFORMATION CAREFULLY
Good day,
The results of your immigration medical examination (IME) indicate that you are required to report to a provincial/territorial public health authority (P/T PHA), as you may have a medical condition considered to be one of public health significance in Canada requiring a medical follow-up referred to as surveillance.
The P/T PHA has the responsibility to conduct a medical follow-up according to established protocols. Therefore, you may receive a letter or a phone call from the P/T PHA regarding next steps to completing medical surveillance. The P/T PHA must inform Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that you have complied with medical surveillance for IRCC to update your file. If you have not heard anything from the P/T PHA after three months, please email the Public Health Liaison Unit at IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

For IRCC to notify the designated P/T PHA of your medical surveillance requirement, please kindly ensure that you have provided IRCC with your updated Canadian residential address. A copy of your IME will also be sent along with the notification. Please know that without a Canadian residential address, IRCC cannot inform the P/T PHA of your medical surveillance requirement. If you do not know your address upon arrival, or if you relocate to a different province prior to your appointment with public health, please email the Public Health Liaison Unit at IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

As a friendly reminder, failure to comply with all the conditions in this notice may be reportable under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and could have an adverse impact on your current and/or subsequent immigration applications to Canada.

A copy of this correspondence will be included in your file.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation in this important request.

Kind regards,

The Public Health Liaison Unit / Unité de liaison avec la santé publique

Migration Health Branch / Direction générale Migration et Santé

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
A friend got her pre-arrival services email today. But never received medical request and police certificates. What this means? Is she getting the passport request? ECAS status is still in process

ash876

Mar 5, 2015
My mother in Canada and we done medical from Toronto. now Just got this email. I don't know what do to now? please if anyone knows help me out. Thank you

Good day,
The results of your immigration medical examination (IME) indicate that you are required to report to a provincial/territorial public health authority (P/T PHA), as you may have a medical condition considered to be one of public health significance in Canada requiring a medical follow-up referred to as surveillance.
The P/T PHA has the responsibility to conduct a medical follow-up according to established protocols. Therefore, you may receive a letter or a phone call from the P/T PHA regarding next steps to completing medical surveillance. The P/T PHA must inform Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) that you have complied with medical surveillance for IRCC to update your file. If you have not heard anything from the P/T PHA after three months, please email the Public Health Liaison Unit at IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

For IRCC to notify the designated P/T PHA of your medical surveillance requirement, please kindly ensure that you have provided IRCC with your updated Canadian residential address. A copy of your IME will also be sent along with the notification. Please know that without a Canadian residential address, IRCC cannot inform the P/T PHA of your medical surveillance requirement. If you do not know your address upon arrival, or if you relocate to a different province prior to your appointment with public health, please email the Public Health Liaison Unit at IRCC.MHBSurveillance-SurveillanceDGMS.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

As a friendly reminder, failure to comply with all the conditions in this notice may be reportable under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and could have an adverse impact on your current and/or subsequent immigration applications to Canada.

Kind regards,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
My mother is in canada too and she had the same request. I contacted Tb clinicandgot her survillence done. It is very simple process and than you recieve a letter from health department that you have completed survillence and no further appointment required. They also inform cic too

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi,

I think this has been asked but I missed the answer - apology in advanced.

I have a new born and need to know the information on how to update my sponsorship forms.

I also just got my AOR couple of days ago.

Best Regards.
Through webform, you will need to attach birth certificate and letter of explaination

jason111

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2011
AOR Received.
15-10-2011
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
19-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2012
LANDED..........
03-01-2012
I am new here in this PGP 2019. We are applicant on May 22rd 2019. Can someone tell me who should I @ to update that excel sheet. And what is the link to that excel. THanks.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I am new here in this PGP 2019. We are applicant on May 22rd 2019. Can someone tell me who should I @ to update that excel sheet. And what is the link to that excel. THanks.
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi,

I think this has been asked but I missed the answer - apology in advanced.

I have a new born and need to know the information on how to update my sponsorship forms.

I also just got my AOR couple of days ago.

Best Regards.
I asked ircc help team on twitter and they advised me to update information asap via webform.

Reactions: hafruman

acalinao

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019

Good day,

Kind regards,

Sounds like they want to get her checked for TB. It’s a simple process and she will still be able to come to Canada if she has TB. She will just need to get treated and follow up with TB services. The meds are free but some people find them hard to tolerate. Then they explore other medications. Treatment is usually nine months.