+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Just to clarify, the email we received does no not say "Decision Made". It's just a passport request. I assumed that favorable decision is made :)
Also, My CIC does not show any updated in this regard. In My CIC, the case is still processing.
there is no email for DM, check your Ecas status if not updated wait for tomorrow 8:00 AM EST

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
Hi, PA uploaded the document in My CIC, then at the bottom of the page, clicked on submit documents, then signed electronically. As soon as you do that, it will show as submitted and shows on My CIC
I did the same too.but I don't see submitted anywhere in my account..

?
could you please let me know where it says submitted..

KP4188

May 27, 2015
@KP4188, May I ask which information you use to find your application on ECAS? I use my UCI or PR number, and my father's (the applicant) last name, birth date, and born place. But I cann't find any information.
I have used my UCI, DOB, and Last name to check ECAS status and to link application I use principal applicant detail with passport number, DOB, passport expiry and family size. Please count your self as well when you enter the family size. In my case, I have entered 4 my parents 2 and me and my wife.

kending_c

Oct 29, 2019
@KP4188, Thank you so much!!!! I just found my application information through ECAS, finally after almost 6 months. Hope we can receive AOR in email soon. my package was received on June 24......If i could have sent my package one month earlier, it would be much faster - lessons learned

KP4188

May 27, 2015
@KP4188, Thank you so much!!!! I just found my application information through ECAS, finally after almost 6 months. Hope we can receive AOR in email soon. my package was received on June 24......If i could have sent my package one month earlier, it would be much faster - lessons learned
We are in the same boat :(

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
What additional doc was requested? It is interesting that after medical pass file moved to NDVO. Did you ever got a SA about LVO?
As per my SA, Mississauga was the assigned LVO. We got bio and medical instructions from Mississauga and were completed in Sep 19. We also got that generic mail on 27 Sep from Mississauga and all addl docs mentioned therein were emailed to them on 02 Oct. Applicants close to our timeline have been getting DMs and PPRs. I am totally at loss why our file is transferred to NDVO at this final stage. It may go at the back of que there.

kuljeetkaushal

Aug 6, 2012
@robertp Line in tracker:186, Ottawa receiving date 10 May, LVO- Mississauga. Emailed all addl required docs on 02 October. My parents have been in Canada since Aug on VV.

I just received an email from PGP-Mississauga that my file has been transferred to New Delhi for further processing.

I was hoping for DM and PPR but at this late stage my file has been transferred to NDVO? Anyone knows probable reasons?

Did they give the biometric in India? I just got an update on ECAS that they have started processing the file as of Nov 2019!

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Did they give the biometric in India? I just got an update on ECAS that they have started processing the file as of Nov 2019!
No, they are here with me since Aug and gave their biomedical at Buffalo ASC in September.

Sun88

May 28, 2014
Hi Everyone,

My sponsorship application is stuck "In process" for more than a month but PA application has been transferred to London VO. I don't know what is the holdup on my sponsorship app. Is there anyone on the same boat?

Thanks.

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
Hi Everyone,

My sponsorship application is stuck "In process" for more than a month but PA application has been transferred to London VO. I don't know what is the holdup on my sponsorship app. Is there anyone on the same boat?

Thanks.
My PA is stuck in process but my sponsor application has got a decision made. How do you know your PA application was transferred to London?

rang_canada

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
Hi all, I would like some guidance about how medical inadmissionality is calculated and how the process goes.
All of below are just my interpretation on how medical decisions are made. I'd like some confirmation/ corrections. Thank you.

M5 - Inadmissible due to excessive demand on health and social services.

When a M5 is served, it is based on
"a demand on health services or social services for which the anticipated costs would likely exceed average Canadian per capita health services and social services costs over a period of 5 consecutive years immediately following the most recent medical examination required under paragraph A16(2)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA), unless there is evidence that significant costs are likely to be incurred beyond that period, in which case the period is no more than 10 consecutive years"

For 2019, this number is $6,839. ($20,517 / 3)

So if the medical costs exceed $6839, the RMO will give a M5 on GCMS notes.

The next step is then for VO to decide if it can overcome the public policy.

Currently there is a temporary public policy states that
"The costs of the health and social services (listed in Section 1, Annex B) that would be required to treat the foreign national’s health condition are less than three times the average Canadian per capita health and social services costs over a period of five consecutive years immediately following the most recent medical examination required under paragraph 16(2)(b) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, unless there is evidence that significant costs are likely to be incurred beyond that period, in which case the period is no more than 10 consecutive years."

Based this public policy, if the medical costs is less than 3 * 6839 = 20,517 for 5 years, then the applicant basically overcome the public policy.

Therefore medical pass. Is it right?

gifty123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
@shine1429
Hi there
You received additional document request last week have u submitted it? If yes what CIC is showing?
I am in same boat. Submitted PCC on friday last week they didnot reviewed it yet.

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if ecase is active, am I supposed to be able to link to CIC account? tried it, CIC says there is no application found to link..