+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

as187

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
Hi,

I am from India. I am anticipating PCC request in next 2-3 months. My parents are here with me in Canada but will be travelling to India in January 2020. I am planning to get the PCC from BLS here in Canada and would apply it in around March when requested (but my parents will be in Canada at that time). Is it fine to take PCC from BLS Canada then move to India and apply the same PCC when requested?
Hello All, Really appreciate if anyone has perspective on this.

Sep 9, 2019
Hi All,

After 5 months I finally received atleast some communication. Received an e-mail that IMM5476E is incomplete or missing and need to be submitted again. The link that they have provided for the form is invalid (asking for 2015-09). Should I send the most recent form IMM 5476 (08-2019) E?

Regards,
Vishal
Yes send them the recent one

Sep 9, 2019
I have the same question! I sent all documents via email! Do we have to upload on mycic too? I didn't get any confirmation email.
Biggest confirmation: check your sent folder and if its there it mean its delivered otherwise you will get back another email says not delivered with reason such as wrong email address....

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
hello

i have question
they asked for fingerprints to be uploaded online and we uploaded last night.
i am not sure if it s been uploaded ,is there a message they are going to send us to confirm?
thank you
@@robertp @YULIA-2016
please answer

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@robertp Line in tracker:186, Ottawa receiving date 10 May, LVO- Mississauga. Emailed all addl required docs on 02 October. My parents have been in Canada since Aug on VV.

I just received an email from PGP-Mississauga that my file has been transferred to New Delhi for further processing.

I was hoping for DM and PPR but at this late stage my file has been transferred to NDVO? Anyone knows probable reasons?
What additional doc was requested? It is interesting that after medical pass file moved to NDVO. Did you ever got a SA about LVO?

Sep 9, 2019
PGP-2019 : Timeline | CSQ / Undertaking (kit B): Timeline

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker

• Sponsored People: 01
    • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
    • Sponsor Province: Alberta
    • Invitations Receive Date: 25 April
    • Application received in Ottawa Date: 21 June
    • AoR Received (DATE): 27 Nov
    • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
    • Ecas Status for PR Application.
    • Sponsorship In process Date:
    • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
    • Local Visa Office :
    • Biometric request :
    • IME request :
    • PCC request:
    • Additional document / travel history request date :
    • Comment / additional information :

Reactions: laxsun

NazyS

May 2, 2019
Hi, when did you upload your docs and how long did it take to show in My CIC, thank you.
Hi, PA uploaded the document in My CIC, then at the bottom of the page, clicked on submit documents, then signed electronically. As soon as you do that, it will show as submitted and shows on My CIC

Canada_Super

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
@robertp Line in tracker:186, Ottawa receiving date 10 May, LVO- Mississauga. Emailed all addl required docs on 02 October. My parents have been in Canada since Aug on VV.

I just received an email from PGP-Mississauga that my file has been transferred to New Delhi for further processing.

I was hoping for DM and PPR but at this late stage my file has been transferred to NDVO? Anyone knows probable reasons?

It's surprising ! It would be better to call IRCC to find out the reason .( If they know at all ) . If it was DM and PPR IRCC at Mississauga could also have sent the email and save time then transferring file to NDVO . Nevertheless all the best to you .

NazyS

May 2, 2019
First PPR from Ankara Visa Office. DM and PPR same day.

congratulation..
Just to clarify, the email we received does no not say "Decision Made". It's just a passport request. I assumed that favorable decision is made :)
Also, My CIC does not show any updated in this regard. In My CIC, the case is still processing.

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
Just spoke with the call centre this morning to see if they had received the PCC's, CV's, travel history forms that were requested and send on 16th October and they confirmed that they have but because the agent hasn't looked at the documents, MyCIC won't be updated until they do. Its nice to hear that they have confirmed receipt of them but still stuck in process until someone picks up my file again. You'd think these agents would want to clear earlier applications off their desk before taking on new one's but who knows how they work. Still stuck in PR "in process" for the week.

Reactions: fjle