+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Lobster_a

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
After sending the requested documents by email, is there any place where we can confirm they received the documents?
I have the same question! I sent all documents via email! Do we have to upload on mycic too? I didn't get any confirmation email.

ramko

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
I have the same question! I sent all documents via email! Do we have to upload on mycic too? I didn't get any confirmation email.
Hi, I will be sending our docs by email as well.
Have you included app number,UCI , name etc in the email subject or content? Are there any guidelines?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
@robertp Line in tracker:186, Ottawa receiving date 10 May, LVO- Mississauga. Emailed all addl required docs on 02 October. My parents have been in Canada since Aug on VV.

I just received an email from PGP-Mississauga that my file has been transferred to New Delhi for further processing.

I was hoping for DM and PPR but at this late stage my file has been transferred to NDVO? Anyone knows probable reasons?

Last edited:

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
@robertp Line in tracker:186, Ottawa receiving date 10 May, LVO- Mississauga. Emailed all addl required docs on 02 October. My parents have been in Canada since Aug on VV.

I just received an email from PGP-Mississauga that my file has been transferred to New Delhi for further processing.

I was hoping for DM and PPR but at this late stage my file has been transferred to NDVO?A know probable reasons?
Same for my mom. Apparently it’s random. My mom is here on a súper visa and she got transferred to Mexico

Lobster_a

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Hi, I will be sending our docs by email as well.
Have you included app number,UCI , name etc in the email subject or content? Are there any guidelines?
Subject email I just kept it as PGP-APR

and in the contact I put the application number

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
hello..
file update
line tracker # 39
kuljit
PCC REQUESTED-26 AUGUST
PCC SENT -SEPT 12
MEDICAL REQUESTED-OCTOBER 30
MEDICAL DONE-NOVEMBER 18TH
FINGERPRINTS REQUESTED ONLY FOR FATHER-NOVEMBER 14
FINGERPRINTS UPLOADED ONLINE ACCOUNT-NOVEMBER 28

pplease update

Reactions: robertp

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
hello

i have question
they asked for fingerprints to be uploaded online and we uploaded last night.
i am not sure if it s been uploaded ,is there a message they are going to send us to confirm?
thank you

coder007

Jan 27, 2018
Hi there, my situation/timing is the same. Application package delivered to CIC on 25 June but so far no AOR. I contacted IRCC phone agents last week and was told that they have the application package and is in status of "Prospective", which means they have not yet reviewed the documents to assess if the application is acceptable for processing. I hope we both receive AoR in near future.

Regards,
Muk
mine was received May 24th and im in same boat as you