+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ramko

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Nothing mentioned but you should treat it as 30 da
Thanks for the response. How can I request for extra time for PCC? By the time my mother applies for PCC, 15 days already will be over. And Indian passport office can take 30 days from the day of applying. So, we need at least 3 weeks extra time. I should have got it done long back.

salmanali203

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2 jan 2017
Med's Done....
Med Passed 16 Feb 2017
Passport Req..
09-03-2017

jpana

Nov 12, 2019
Hi,
Do we get seperate AOR for sponsor and Applicant? I tried to link the application in my cic but no success.
Thanks

ramko

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
About MyCIC registration,
I have not created account for my mother in MyCIC . So, so far, we have been getting emails. ( SA,Bio,Medical request ), which seems to be okay. We also have been asked to send all the docs ( PCC,Travel History,CV,country specific req ) by email.
Do you think i can register now? Will there be any problem if I register now?
Can anyone please look into this?

chandu_rck

May 13, 2019
hi Friends,
Below is the request I got from cic.Please advise what should I do.have applied PR for my mother .My father had passed away.

Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship.

I have already sent the below docs with my initial application.

1.Certificate of birth showing my mothers name,
2. Affidavit,
3.India passport copy showing my mothers name on it
4.Overseas citizen of India(OCI) card with my mothers name on it.

In india all Educational certificates would have only fathers name and not mothers name.My aadhar card has my fathers name only.
I am a Canadian citizen now and I don't have voters card.

Appreicate anyones help as am really depressed waiting to get PR for my mother since 2012 .I have been living in canada since 2009

Reactions: your_pankaj

djsingh

Mar 14, 2015
Need Help.

I Just received more document request from CIC as proof of relation i.e.

Parents : AAdhar card + Voter ID

Sponsor (Myself) Aadhaar card + Voter ID + Old school record

Question :

I do not have Voter id for Mom and Myself - Will it be an issue

Old school record - I do not have anything beyond Grade 10th or 12th marksheet - Is that ok.

Thanks
Give all the docs they asked n tell them the docs you dont have with reason..if u any other supporting docs ( like birth certificate, your passport reflecting ur parents name ,attached those)

djsingh

Mar 14, 2015
hi Friends,
Below is the request I got from cic.Please advise what should I do.have applied PR for my mother .My father had passed away.

Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship.

I have already sent the below docs with my initial application.

1.Certificate of birth showing my mothers name,
2. Affidavit,
3.India passport copy showing my mothers name on it
4.Overseas citizen of India(OCI) card with my mothers name on it.

In india all Educational certificates would have only fathers name and not mothers name.My aadhar card has my fathers name only.
I am a Canadian citizen now and I don't have voters card.

Appreicate anyones help as am really depressed waiting to get PR for my mother since 2012 .I have been living in canada since 2009
I'm in similar condition, send all the docs again without affidavit

Reactions: your_pankaj