+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
I wish CIC issues PPR to everyone
Hi
ECAS status for me ( sponsor) is decision made ( started processing on nov 15)
Appln status is In progress - in progress.

Received separate letters for bio-metrics and medicals. Bio letter has a bar code.
Congrats !! when was your app received ?

aki

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Jan, 2014
AOR Received.
22nd Feb, 2014
File Transfer...
25th Feb, 2014
Med's Done....
27th Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
23rd Sep, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sep, 2014 (DM)
Reactions: robertp

aki

Star Member
Feb 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th Jan, 2014
AOR Received.
22nd Feb, 2014
File Transfer...
25th Feb, 2014
Med's Done....
27th Dec, 2013
Passport Req..
23rd Sep, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
23rd Sep, 2014 (DM)
@robertp
about #406, Pupu, I got biometrics request letter today Nov. 25.
Did u receive request by email or my cic.I have the same timeline as you but unable to link to my cic

JITB

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Hi Guys,

My mom is in Canada on supervisa. Got Medical request today.

Just confirming - I can get medicals done here - right ???????

Hope nothing has changed. Please suggest/confirm ???

Thanks in adv.
Yes you can do it here

sampao10

Nov 21, 2013
Hi :

Did you sponsor any of the parents (MIL ) before or your spouse where the agreement is still active and also did you receive any student loan stuff coz that's when they send verification letter/email to the respective province for confirmation to SA approval. In my case it took little over 4 weeks but i ordered GCMS right after one week into In Process of SA. Most of the people are getting SA done less than a week unless like my scenario. Ordering GCMS helps both ways, gives you the inside of the file to know what's happening also someone pokes into your file to get the GCMS note ready and a lot of the times things starts happening to people's file after ordering GCMS.
Hi, is student loan considered as social assistance and will affect my sponsorship application? I still have student loan and not yet fully paid back.

Lobster_a

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
Distribute the files among as many separate emails as needed to accommodate the required max size of 5 MB per email attachment. For example, I sent 13 documents in 8 emails.
Thanks!! I just email the email in 2 emails. Fingers crossed. Did you also upload the documents?

ianovy16

Star Member
Aug 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 01, 2012
AOR Received.
MARCH 9, 2012
Med's Request
MARCH 9, 2012
Med's Done....
March 13, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi everyone! I have recently received an email from immigration that our application to sponsor my father is incomplete. When we checked the attached file stating what we are missing few infrormation (co-signer's income and whatnot), They are asking us to submit an updated IMM344 IMM5768 and IMM5748. But when we checked the application we have submitted those forms were completed and signed by me and my husband.

What should I do? Should I email the cic that the forms they are asking was submitted with complete details? Or should we just submit it again?

Please, we need your advice.

Thank you!

playvltk04

Jun 3, 2015
I received the request for medical and police report, the processing office is Singapore, in the letter, they indicate that I should consolidate in one envelop and send it, but it did not mention the address? Is that mean I can just reply to that email?
anyone please help out.

ramko

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Mom's LVO is CPC-Mississauga. But currently she is in India for the last two months and will be there till Jan 2020. She can complete medicals in India . Correct? Can anyone please confirm.
From what I read so far, biometrics and medicals can done from anywhere in the world. But not completely sure.