+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Stardust2019

Feb 2, 2019
How do I find which is the LVO for PR application. None of the BioMetric or IME request letter indicates LVO. Haven't received SA letter. It only shows DM on SA as of today.

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
Please update line 441- medical request came in today

I'm so excited

Reactions: laxsun

PGP_Coast

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi All, my parents application is at a stage where Medical & biometrics have been done and IRCC asked for PCC and travel information form about a month ago. But since my parents are going back to India on Dec 9th i thought they can get it done from India itself than doing it here in Canada.

Today i received a reminder letter to submit the PCC and IMM5562 asking to submit it within 30 days ( Dec 25th, 2019). I think i will need more time then 30 days to submit everything as one of parents need a new passport as well, can anyone let me know how i can reach to IRCC where i can ask more time to submit the docs?

Also what will be supporting documents? to explain this situation to IRCC will my parents flight ticket is going to be enough?
You can submit whatever documents are ready with you and explain your situation to get more time to submit remaining documents. I think you can submit air ticket with passport port of entry page once they arrive in India! You need to submit updated travel history form as well.

CA2510

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Hi Guys,

My mom is in Canada on supervisa. Got Medical request today.

Just confirming - I can get medicals done here - right ???????

Thanks in adv.

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Hi :

Did you sponsor any of the parents (MIL ) before or your spouse where the agreement is still active and also did you receive any student loan stuff coz that's when they send verification letter/email to the respective province for confirmation to SA approval. In my case it took little over 4 weeks but i ordered GCMS right after one week into In Process of SA. Most of the people are getting SA done less than a week unless like my scenario. Ordering GCMS helps both ways, gives you the inside of the file to know what's happening also someone pokes into your file to get the GCMS note ready and a lot of the times things starts happening to people's file after ordering GCMS.

hey @Stardust2019 and @joyus Congrats on your medical request. so happy for you two.

I got my notes last week and it pretty much shows SSC-ON request pending. My husband is the co-signer and he sponsored me in 2013. Spouse sponsorship undertaking length is 3 years which is done already. and also its taking them so long to respond for something i never took.

i will be finishing my 90 days of in process this Friday.

I have already order another set of gcms notes as well which should come just before christmas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rushdanalb

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018

Mani2019

Nov 25, 2019
Hello Experts,
ECAS says Application Received since Sep 30 however CIC page says:
"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date".
along with "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility" under the review of eligibility section.

I am a bit confused between these Two statements.
your help is much appreciated
Thank you

Never_give_up

Nov 20, 2018
I had exactly the same issue. So i called CIC. they said that's totally okay.
Thank you so much!! its great relieve for me. one more thing if you have any idea. how i can update my new address to CIC? do i need to email them. As the address has already been changed on the online services. Please comment:)

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
It appears that CPC-M has sent IME requests today even before sending SA letters: 12 IME requests so far.

Please tag all @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add or update as number of messages in forum and number entries in the tracker are increasing. It is becoming hard to notice any untagged postings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Masssa