+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hello,
We applied for inlaws and it is showing decision made for both sponsor (in may/june) and applicant since last 7 days. But we did not yet any email for passports, is it normal to get late passport requesta?
When was their application submitted? And which visa office it is with?
Keep an eye on spam folder in your emails too, otherwise it is just a matter of waiting for PPR

kumars.aman

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
05-09-14
Med's Done....
13-09-14
Passport Req..
28-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-15
LANDED..........
31-03-15
I know I should have read all previous posts (guilty of that). Just have a quick question. When I log in using my UCI it shows a decision made for me and GP. If I go inside it says we have started processing your application on Nov 13th. What to expect post this?. I got to know that no further update will appear on ECAS and i should wait for the PP request letter. Members, please provide your inputs.

kumars.aman

Star Member
Apr 21, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
Done
Med's Request
05-09-14
Med's Done....
13-09-14
Passport Req..
28-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-15
LANDED..........
31-03-15
I know I should have read all previous posts (guilty of that). Just have a quick question. When I log in using my UCI it shows a decision made for me and GP. If I go inside it says we have started processing your application on Nov 13th. What to expect post this?. I got to know that no further update will appear on ECAS and i should wait for the PP request letter. Members, please provide your inputs.
Visa office is Mississauga

Prince0304

Apr 27, 2019
I have paid Biometric fee online and trying to upload it via Web Form

Can you please tell me what option I select Under "Type of application/enquiry (continued)"
when submitting receipt?

Please advise...

Indianboy28

Nov 23, 2019
Urgent Help / Guidance required
Experts please help, I am new here
@robertp @YULIA-2016
My application was received on May 15,2019 and got AOR on July 26,2019
My Sponsorship Application status is Decision Made and got sponsor approved letter email from CIC Mississauga on Nov 18,2019 with documents request of passport / travel docs, PCC ,CV, Travel info and country specific requirements.
My Permanent residence application status for applicant is IN Process with following two lines :
1) We received applicants application for PR on May 15,2019
2)We sent applicant a letter on Nov 15,2019 .Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Now My requested questions are :
A) What letter they sent me via mail on Nov 15,2019, which I haven't received yet :eek:
B) What should i find / fill in country specific requirements for India ?o_O
C) My mother is house wife , what should I write in her CV :oops:
I will really appreciate your time and efforts to help me in this urgent matter, I am really confused at this moment.

xyz2017

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
Hi guys, Is it safe to change address after DM (Sponsor)? I mean i need to move in another province due to my work requirements. I will be living at a new place. Can someone please confirm. SA letter says i must inform them of my current address.

aribc

Star Member
Jul 3, 2013
BC
Visa Office......
Ankara
This question may have been answered in past, but just for clarification

I got a letter with bunch of new requirements ;
Passport/Travel Document
Biometrics (if applicable)
Police Certificate
Country Specific Requirements
Your Travels (IMM 5562):
CV/Resume:​

At the very end of letter, they suggest to email it to "IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca"

Do I still need to MAIL the actual copies, like original police cert or Biometric? or scan and email is enough?

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
They took only 36 days to complete my GCMS notes. Thank god at least i have received it today. The following is mentioned in the note section:
"SSC Alberta result received/uploaded - Negative Case pending officer review."
It was received on August 1st, 2019 and still they haven't get back to my file. The sad part is i cant do anything about it.
Hi

Do you see under the Incoming part of the notes, something related to this Social assistance - Negative?

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

fjle

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
This question may have been answered in past, but just for clarification

I got a letter with bunch of new requirements ;
Passport/Travel Document
Biometrics (if applicable)
Police Certificate
Country Specific Requirements
Your Travels (IMM 5562):
CV/Resume:​

At the very end of letter, they suggest to email it to "IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca"

Do I still need to MAIL the actual copies, like original police cert or Biometric? or scan and email is enough?
No, scanned email copies are all they need.