+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Guys

I'm June 13th applicant, I have not received AOR yet, so, I sent a web form to CIC asking information about my application (I see on ecas appplication received), they answered that they had sent an email on October 9th, and I should check my spam folder, of course it's too late and I'm not able to see if the email went directly to spam. They also said on the email that my application is in treatment.

I suppose then they sent AOR?

What should i do ?

Thank you
Just ask them your file number. AOR email is not required if you know your file number and if you can check ecas.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
My mother had medical exam today and at the clinic blood pleasure came really high around 188 103 however she takes high BP medications and generally it is always controlled. Has anyone gone through this situation and knows what would happen now???
Will highly appreciate any experience sharing.
They'll ask for a cardiologist report. Same thing happened to my Mom. She had to do a cardiac stress test including running on a treadmill. Her results were good and she passed the medical on November 18.

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
My Ecas displayed " we started to process the application on November 7, 2019 (sponsor eligibility). I am curious how come most of cases at this stage will reach DM two or three days after started to process. I just called IRCC and was advised that sponsor eligibility has not started yet.
Assessing sponsor eligibility is assessing income over the past three years based on NOA. That's pretty quick to check unless they would like to verify if you have ever received social assistance. In that case, the processing time will be longer.

Lobster_a

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Please update for lobster_a:
Nov 22, 2019
Local Visa Office: CPC-Mississauga
PCC request with additional Documents (passport all-pages, Travel history(IMM5562e), country specific, CV Resume)

please answer below questions if possible:
1. No biometrics request/email yet- in the letter it says if required they will send another email requesting it, is this normal? My parents completed bio in 2016 during super visa application and the date shows in mycic account.
2. I'm from Bangladesh - what are the country specific requirement? Can anyone pls help? @bdidol
3. No medical request yet- when is medical generally requested?

Thanks you for the support!

bdg

Star Member
Apr 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
30-12-2015
File Transfer...
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
@YULIA-2016 Got SA letter today, Visa Office Mississauga.

CIC asked for:

 Passport/Travel Document: Your relative must submit a copy of their passport.
 Biometrics (if applicable): Done on Nov 18th
 Police Certificate: For the principal applicant and dependant spouse (if applicable): Please send a copy of the original police certificate to this office as soon as they receive it.
 Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562):
 Details of Military Service - IMM 5546 (if applicable): NA for my parents
 CV/Resume: Please provide a CV/Resume for the principal applicant and dependent spouse (if applicable) detailing education and employment information from the age of 18.

Anyone has a sample format of the CV you submitted and accepted?

Reactions: laxsun

Lobster_a

Star Member
Jun 27, 2019
@YULIA-2016 Got SA letter today, Visa Office Mississauga.

CIC asked for:

 Passport/Travel Document: Your relative must submit a copy of their passport.
 Biometrics (if applicable): Done on Nov 18th
 Police Certificate: For the principal applicant and dependant spouse (if applicable): Please send a copy of the original police certificate to this office as soon as they receive it.
 Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562):
 Details of Military Service - IMM 5546 (if applicable): NA for my parents
 CV/Resume: Please provide a CV/Resume for the principal applicant and dependent spouse (if applicable) detailing education and employment information from the age of 18.

Anyone has a sample format of the CV you submitted and accepted?
How would the police clearance be sent? A copy on email as well as a physical copy?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Please update for lobster_a:
Nov 22, 2019
Local Visa Office: CPC-Mississauga
PCC request with additional Documents (passport all-pages, Travel history(IMM5562e), country specific, CV Resume)

please answer below questions if possible:
1. No biometrics request/email yet- in the letter it says if required they will send another email requesting it, is this normal? My parents completed bio in 2016 during super visa application and the date shows in mycic account.
2. I'm from Bangladesh - what are the country specific requirement? Can anyone pls help? @bdidol
3. No medical request yet- when is medical generally requested?

Thanks you for the support!
No country specific doc needed for Bangladesh

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Please update "SiriA" - Biometircs letter received. @YULIA-2016

I received the letter, it is only for my father who is the dependent on the application. My mother is the principal applicant. I checked my forms and realised that the address i have provided is our canadian address, although now she is back home in India. My next steps is to call IRCC and let them know? Can I notify that she left to India in any other way?

Please suggest. Thanks
You can change her address through ecas but in my opinion notifying her moving back is not important.

Your mom's biometrics may be available in myCIC. You can see that if you have linked the application.

Reactions: Netesteph

rhonaleen17

Star Member
Apr 1, 2010
Ontario

I received the letter, it is only for my father who is the dependent on the application. My mother is the principal applicant. I checked my forms and realised that the address i have provided is our canadian address, although now she is back home in India. My next steps is to call IRCC and let them know? Can I notify that she left to India in any other way?

Please suggest. Thanks

rhonaleen17

Star Member
Apr 1, 2010
Ontario

Please suggest. Thanks
You have to notify IRCC. Send a webform. If you will not do that can cause delay. Like what happened to me even I notify the IRCC that my father went back home because of the biometrics cause now a problem and delay supposedly my father already have the COPR if he is here because they’re (CiC Mississauga) requesting his passport last October 16. Notified IRCC that my father is in the Philippines via webform twice last August 15 and also 4-5times since passport request. Now I’m stuck and till now no clear answer from agents. Just telling me that they forwarded it to the responsible office.

as187

Star Member
Apr 2, 2015
hi Guys

I'm June 13th applicant, I have not received AOR yet, so, I sent a web form to CIC asking information about my application (I see on ecas appplication received), they answered that they had sent an email on October 9th, and I should check my spam folder, of course it's too late and I'm not able to see if the email went directly to spam. They also said on the email that my application is in treatment.

I suppose then they sent AOR?

What should i do ?

Thank you
Does ECAS show the AOR date? If yes you can double check ECAS and if the date is not Oct 9th you can call them back.