+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

RevSob

Oct 31, 2019

djsingh

Mar 14, 2015
Yes when I applied for my PR I gave Birth certificate from Indian Embassy and last year for my parents also to show the relationship proof I submit the same letter copy. For my child I have birth certificate in hindi. So I got a notarized affidavit from India for birth certificate and attached the hindi certificate copy and it worked for me.
Last year when I applied for my parents I made notarized affaidavit for marriage and name change and officer didn't question
Did you birth certificate from Indian embassy, served the purpose for Proof of relationship?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@robertp

Please help!!!!

I sponsored my mother (my dad passed away and the death certificate provided with application
finished finger print and medical in July
Submit the Hukou and PCC in October

My mother only had my dad as a spouse, no others. Never divorced or common law.

Yesterday I received notice from CIC says:
XXXX-XXXX my mother's name
divorce certificate: our records indicate you have been married more than once. As proof of dissolution for each marriage, please provide a divorce or death certificate for all relationships. This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/05

Anyone has the similar situation or experience on this?
Send explanation letter. The case officer might have mixed up with other file.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
This was requested

RCMP Criminal Record Check: You are required to provide RCMP fingerprint results.
Please follow the instructions sent to you in a separate letter. This must be received at this office by:
2019/12/21
If they addressed as "you " without any further requirement, appears to be for the principal applicant.
But normally both your dad and mom has to provide fingerprints unless one of them is over the threshold age (may be 80).

bhuv2004

Jan 6, 2010
I have sent application package on June 19th and since then i didn't receive any response from CIC. Is this normal? anyone else waiting for initial response from CIC for June 20th...

Please advice! Thanks

Reactions: betterfuture

aarit

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
I submitted my Voter ID, Aadhar Card, School certificate (More documents in support - Birth Certificate, Indian Passport first and last page showing parents name, college certificates)...

what docs did you submit...pls clarify...for me most of my docs have my dad's name ...except the passport

thependraw

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Med's Request