+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

mandeep2018

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Hi guys, for those you that received the biometric request in Canada was it received for the primary recipient or their spouse as well. Because reading the letter it looks like it's only for primary applicant but at the bottom it states family member that lived longer than 6 months that's why I am double minded. But in the letter it only has primary applicants uci number and not spouse. Thanks

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) requires that applicants for permanent residence
and their family members obtain original police certificates for all countries where they have
lived for six months or longer since the age of 18. The above-mentioned applicant has been
residing in Canada for at least six months.
Upon presentation of this letter, photo identification, and any applicable fees, please conduct
a criminal record check on the applicant based on fingerprints.
Kindly send the results directly to CIC at the address indicated above. Thank you in advance
for your cooperation.
Best regards,
Immigration Officer
Case Processing Centre Mississauga

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I noticed you are in the habit of posting irrelevant and rude responses. People here are concerned about their applications and are trying to help each other. Next time if you don't like a post, ignore it and move on.
Actually have helped lots of people. It is a public forum so I can comment. I am allowed to point out when people are being unrealistic about processing times, are using services inappropriately, etc. I would not want others to read the post and think they should also be calling IRCC weekly. Half of the comments are about how IRCC agents are lazy and not processing applications fast enough. Sometimes people need reminder that they are the lucky ones and got a spot in PGP2019. Processing times were always posted as 12-24 months. It was people on this forum who were telling people to expect 3-6 months until they got approval. A department is processing 27k applications and your application will get processed with time.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi guys, for those you that received the biometric request in Canada was it received for the primary recipient or their spouse as well. Because reading the letter it looks like it's only for primary applicant but at the bottom it states family member that lived longer than 6 months that's why I am double minded. But in the letter it only has primary applicants uci number and not spouse. Thanks

Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) requires that applicants for permanent residence
and their family members obtain original police certificates for all countries where they have
lived for six months or longer since the age of 18. The above-mentioned applicant has been
residing in Canada for at least six months.
Upon presentation of this letter, photo identification, and any applicable fees, please conduct
a criminal record check on the applicant based on fingerprints.
Kindly send the results directly to CIC at the address indicated above. Thank you in advance
for your cooperation.
Best regards,
Immigration Officer
Case Processing Centre Mississauga
Are you asking about biometrics or PCC. Biometrics must be for all adults who will be getting PR visas but bar coded requisition form will be issued to each.

PCC must be also for all adults including non-accompanying spouse if any.

Last edited:

mandeep2018

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Are you asking about biometrics or PCC. Biometrics must be for all adults who will be getting PR visas but bar coded requisition form will be issued to each.

PCC must be also for all adults including non-accompanying spouse if any.
This was requested

RCMP Criminal Record Check: You are required to provide RCMP fingerprint results.
Please follow the instructions sent to you in a separate letter. This must be received at this office by:
2019/12/21

Xyz09876

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
This was requested

RCMP Criminal Record Check: You are required to provide RCMP fingerprint results.
Please follow the instructions sent to you in a separate letter. This must be received at this office by:
2019/12/21
This is not biometrics . Just go to RCMP and do criminal record check it takes 20-40 min to give fingerprints .

toronto213

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hi All,
Could anybody tell me what is the approximate time when the applicant will receive the reply from IRCC after sent the requested documents via email? Basically it is my case.
Thank you

xiaomin

Apr 24, 2019
@robertp

Please help!!!!

I sponsored my mother (my dad passed away and the death certificate provided with application
finished finger print and medical in July
Submit the Hukou and PCC in October

My mother only had my dad as a spouse, no others. Never divorced or common law.

Yesterday I received notice from CIC says:
XXXX-XXXX my mother's name
divorce certificate: our records indicate you have been married more than once. As proof of dissolution for each marriage, please provide a divorce or death certificate for all relationships. This must be received at this office by: 2019/12/05

Anyone has the similar situation or experience on this?