+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Intangible

Dec 1, 2011
Calgary
Yes- my parents are here since 2015. If you read all my posts here (will not be too many), you will have little bit more comfort as to how they process the application when parents are in Canada. For RCMP- they will send you separate instructions to get those done and will include a form for each applicant.
I had actually read all your posts. They were very helpful. That's why I thought you are the right person to ask this question of . Thank you for the information. :)

fjle

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Do you mind telling me the dates of your case started in process and date of DM?

My case has been in process for two weeks, I guess it takes longer than most of cases at this stage.
App received on 2nd May
Started processing on 11th July
DM for sponsor on 11th July
Bio done 26th July
Medical passed 29th July
Additional docs and PCC requested on 10th October
DM for PA on 25th October
PPR 4th November
Application approved 19th November.

sampao10

Nov 21, 2013
App received on 2nd May
Started processing on 11th July
DM for sponsor on 11th July
Bio done 26th July
Medical passed 29th July
Additional docs and PCC requested on 10th October
DM for PA on 25th October
PPR 4th November
Application approved 19th November.

Thanks for sharing, and congratulations!

Reactions: fjle

hello_2019

Nov 8, 2019
Anyone else still stuck in "In process" on Ecas since Oct 21st? My AoR was Sept 16, 2019. I see this message in Ecas and I cannot link my application in CIC. Any thoughts appreciated.
  1. We started processing your application on October 21, 2019.
I have the same experience as well. Call the immigration office. The agent can guide you on how to link the application to your CIC. Hope it helps.

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Mi
Anyone else still stuck in "In process" on Ecas since Oct 21st? My AoR was Sept 16, 2019. I see this message in Ecas and I cannot link my application in CIC. Any thoughts appreciated.
  1. We started processing your application on October 21, 2019.
Mine is stuck since Oct 15 . I got AOR in sept 16 as well. I feel like our file went ti that one officer who likes to do all background check of this world. I just stopped checking my ecas to be honest.

Reactions: CanadianPR1

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Hi:

Did you sponsor your parents or parents in law before and when was your wife sponsored ? I am also stuck in Process (for my mother in law and I am the co-sponsor with my wife being the primary sponsor for her mom's application) and have sponsored my parents who becomes PR in 2012 and wife in 2010. I believe their sponsorship agreement is still in effect so CIC will do a check on that. I am not sure how long this takes. Looks like you are from Ontario too. Let me know when you find any updates.

Thanks....
This gave me an idea while my application is still in process since oct 15. I am sponsoring my parents and my husband is co-signer. He sponsered me back in 2013 and i got PR 2015 . So i guess i am still under obligations.