+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Almondjuice

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
This email tells there is something additional which your parents need to do for medical exams. They will get to know from the doctor. Sometimes applicants need additional screening if there is any abnormality in the medical report.
Thanks.

Actually our panel physician already asked my dad to do additional test before sending the report to CIC because they have seen so many similar cases, and the test was done on Nov 15.

The panel physician said it usually takes 6-8 weeks before CIC sent the additional request. We can either wait for the request or do it in advance as the result will take 8 weeks to show. I didn't expect it to arrive so soon.

CIC is really fast right now.

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks.

Actually our panel physician already asked my dad to do additional test before sending the report to CIC because they have seen so many similar cases, and the test was done on Nov 15.

The panel physician said it usually takes 6-8 weeks before CIC sent the additional request. We can either wait for the request or do it in advance as the result will take 8 weeks to show. I didn't expect it to arrive so soon.

CIC is really fast right now.
Yes looks like IRCC is fast this time because the applicant for Parents sponsorships is limited to 20K for this year.

Reactions: Almondjuice

Bhattn

Nov 20, 2019
Hi,
I have submitted my Parents sponsorship application in June 2019 via post. application was received June 19th. I haven't receive any information since then. Do you think I should contact immigration?

Any help/comments would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Hello friends, today I saw something strange on my CIC account. I received a request letter from NDVO for additional documents (IMM5562- Travel History)on October 31 and I was asked to send by email. I did not find any active upload tab on my CIC account to upload the files. So sent requested documents and upfront PCC by email. I received a confirmation email from NDVO about the receipt. After a week status changed to we are reviewing additional documents you provided. However today I was navigating through my cic account I don’t know what I clicked it showed my upload tab active and it was saying additional documents replacement needed(in Red color) and upload the document by Nov 30, 2019, as the requested letter was dated Oct 31, 2019. But after that again I am not able to go to that page with an active upload tab.

@YULIA-2016; @robertp; @bdidol or any other please guide

1. How to go to the active upload tab again.
  2. Although request letter asked to send additional documents by email and I did that. The status also shows “we are reviewing additional documents you have provided.” . how long it will take for NDVO to review the documents
  3. Tab was showing in red color replacement needed what this could mean?
  4. The current status of the application shows action required I am confused now please help me.

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
I got my Gcms notes yesterday and it says :
Pre-assessment in Progress fc4 sponsorship category partner check initiated for : co-signer social assistance check. Previous undertaking(s); FC-1 2014 results pending than few lines regarding the application and last line app locked on may 14 2019 case pending receipt of SSC-ON Toronto

Posted just In case anyone needs to refer to the notes who's stuck in process for SA.

Not sure why on the first 10 pages in the income assessment section it says

SA's met for :6

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi. The reason I am asking this is that my dad may be not be approved due to medical reasons (cancer) and I am wondering if anyone is in similar situation.
Really depends on his cost of his treatment and length of his treatment plus other issues. Blood issues related to chemo, port care and removal, radiation masks, repeat scans, etc. can all add to costs. It is very individual. You should probably anticipate a procedural fairness letter.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi,
I have submitted my Parents sponsorship application in June 2019 via post. application was received June 19th. I haven't receive any information since then. Do you think I should contact immigration?

Any help/comments would be appreciated!

Thank you!
Wait...they are working on June 10-19th now.

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hello, I still haven't got the AOR for parents PR application. I am worried if my application was missed somehow or are there people like me who haven't got their AOR?

Application office: CPCMississauga
Invite: April 27th
Application sent: June 20th
AOR: not received

Thanks.
One of my friends sent it exactly June 20th, he didn't get anything yet. I sent June 15, I received an email just 2 weeks ago. they are very slow.

Reactions: snowboy

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello friends, today I saw something strange on my CIC account. I received a request letter from NDVO for additional documents (IMM5562- Travel History)on October 31 and I was asked to send by email. I did not find any active upload tab on my CIC account to upload the files. So sent requested documents and upfront PCC by email. I received a confirmation email from NDVO about the receipt. After a week status changed to we are reviewing additional documents you provided. However today I was navigating through my cic account I don’t know what I clicked it showed my upload tab active and it was saying additional documents replacement needed(in Red color) and upload the document by Nov 30, 2019, as the requested letter was dated Oct 31, 2019. But after that again I am not able to go to that page with an active upload tab.

@YULIA-2016; @robertp; @bdidol or any other please guide

1. How to go to the active upload tab again.
  2. Although request letter asked to send additional documents by email and I did that. The status also shows “we are reviewing additional documents you have provided.” . how long it will take for NDVO to review the documents
  3. Tab was showing in red color replacement needed what this could mean?
  4. The current status of the application shows action required I am confused now please help me.
As you sent the document, don't worry about it. If they need anything additional, you will be notified.

Sumeet2019

Star Member
Jun 17, 2019
Hello Fellow Applicants. If you have any information / guidance on the below matter , your advise is very much appreciated .

My parents will be planning for their move next year hopefully with all the requirements met . They have a dependednt as well - our lovely little dog . Breed is Pug . He is around 7 years old . We cannot leave him there . Does anyone has any experience in the transpiration of Pugs . They are flat nosed so they cannot travel in Cargo ( from what i have read )
Can you please tell what should be the best possible way of transporting Pug from India , What airlines allow for pugs to travel in cabin .

Please reply with whatever information you have .

Thanks a lot

Sumeet

realpower

Jul 3, 2019
Hi All,

Anyone not having this line and PA is in Process?

When you click "In Process" link for PA, Do you see this line or not in ecas:

"We started processing your application on xxxxxxx"

What to expect? Normally when does this line appear? Before/After SA?

Last edited:

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hi All,

Anyone not having this line and PA is in Process?

When you click "In Process" link for PA, Do you see this line or not in ecas:

"We started processing your application on xxxxxxx"

What to expect?
I don't have that line. I think you see that line, when case officer is reviewing the background check.
If not, then they have not started looking into it yet.

Reactions: realpower