+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Pearl1

Mar 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@robertp @YULIA-2016
Received SA letter today morning.
SA Letter also mention about Police certificate, Travel form and CV/Resume. I will send all these documents next week because my father have to apply for police certificate tomorrow and he will get it by next week.
@Nancy17

hi Nancy - What did you do for CV/resume ? Was it for parents ? Can you advise on what info you provided in the CV ?

Reactions: Netesteph

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Hey Guys, My parents are here in Canada, and now I got requested Biometrics. my parents have US visa, im just confused if crossing the border to US what do I tell them at the border ? Do you think they will deny entry if I say im going for Biometric?

Please Help me , advise ?

canadagoose1

Jan 29, 2018
Hi everyone,
I called IRCC to find out if they have received my parents' biometrics, but they wouldn't tell me that information because I am not a representative on file.
I have already sent out the Use of Representative form, but I am worried by the time I become a representative the deadline of submitting biometrics has already passed in case if they did not receive it.
Any suggestions?

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
Please can you updated my info @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun to add / update your info in tracker
after 6 months Ecas available, application received , I still can not link the application.
BTW I called yesterday to CiC and hey could not located my file. No AOR yet
  • Line # in tracker: 643 YANESRAHN
  • Sponsored People:1
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province: ON
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: JUNE 19
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application: APPLICATION RECEIVED
  • Ecas Status for PR Application. APPLICATION RECEIVED
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :
THANK YOU!!!!
Congrats !! what ID you used to check ecas ? Jun 19th submission and still no news...

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019
@Nancy17

hi Nancy - What did you do for CV/resume ? Was it for parents ? Can you advise on what info you provided in the CV ?
Hello,

I just created 1 page resume for my both parents. My dad is retired so i added his educational details and job details with years.
For my mom, she is house wife. So, for her i just added general details. I don't have any anything to write for her work.
Here is the format i used:

Full Name
Current address
Phone number
Email
Date of birth
Marital status
hobbies and interests
Info about education (names of the schools, dates)
Employment (dates, names of the companies, positions and list of duties)

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hey Guys, My parents are here in Canada, and now I got requested Biometrics. my parents have US visa, im just confused if crossing the border to US what do I tell them at the border ? Do you think they will deny entry if I say im going for Biometric?

Please Help me , advise ?
Tell them you are going for site seeing and shopping

Last edited:

Garry2008

Jun 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there a whatsapp group for this? Are you able to invite me please?
PARKCCK, I did not create any WhatsApp group because most users of this thread do not want to share the phone number due to privacy. You can post your question here anytime and u will be able to get answers from the various contributors of this thread.

Last edited:

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
PARKCCK, I did not create any WhatsApp group because most users of this thread do not want to share the phone number due to privacy. You can post your question here anytime and u will be able to get answers from the various contributors of this thread.
@PARKCCK
On the top of the tracker, you will find a link for WhatsApp group (now full I believe) and the Telegram group link
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AqTuXZrYG6sg4UHpHBEaMbWTgbHtvxzWYedaojGh0bg/edit#gid=945174368