04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Thanks, this is what was written in the letter:

Police Certificate: For the principal applicant and dependant spouse (if applicable), please provide police certificates from:

 The country where they currently live, and

 Any country they have lived for six months or more (if applicable).

Your relative is required to obtain the police certificate from that country’s law enforcement authorities. Please send a copy of the original police certificate to this office as soon as they receive it.

Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.
I believe In these type of statements it means since the age of 18.

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Hi,

I have received email from CIC with the following content:

"Passport/Travel Document: Your relative must submit a copy of their passport. If your
relative's passport has expired or will expire within the next 12 months, please have them apply
for and submit a copy of their new passport with a validity of 12 months or more.
Please ensure to include all pages of the passport."

What does "include all pages of the passport" - does cic needs only passport details and stamped pages or even blank pages.
What's your LVO ?

neet13

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my sponsorship approval letter today and it says that file has been transferred to Mississauga office.
Also it asks to submit these following documents for faster process.

Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
 Passport/Travel Document: Your relative must submit a copy of their passport. If your relative's passport has expired or will expire within the next 12 months, please have them apply for and submit a copy of their new passport with a validity of 12 months or more. Please ensure to include all pages of the passport.
 Biometrics (if applicable): On July 31st, 2018, biometrics became a requirement for some IRCC applicants. If your relatives are required to complete biometrics, they would have received a request for fees and an instruction letter with details on how to submit biometrics. If they have yet to submit biometrics, they should do so immediately.
Biometrics requirements can be found on our website:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp
 Police Certificate: For the principal applicant and dependant spouse (if applicable), please
provide police certificates from:
 The country where they currently live; and
Your relative is required to obtain the police certificate from that country's law enforcement authorities. Please send a copy of the original police certificate to this office as soon as they receive it.
Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.
 Country Specific Requirements: Please refer to the country specific requirements listed for spouses, as these documents are applicable to parents and grandparents.
Country specific requirements can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp
 Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562): The principal applicant and all family members included in the application who are 18 years of age or older must complete this form.
 Details of Military Service - IMM 5546 (if applicable): Complete this form for anyone included on the application who has ever held a high ranking/senior official government position or served in the military, army, defence or police unit, (including National Service), and submit a copy of the military card/booklet, including blank pages, if applicable.
 CV/Resume: Please provide a CV/Resume for the principal applicant and dependent spouse (if applicable) detailing education and employment information from the age of 18.
In order to facilitate faster processing, please send these documents by email.

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011

Xyz09876

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Got an email today morning to get RCMP fingerprinting done for my father. This is crazy, they should have sent this request also along with last email of documents. !!! Now wait for another 4 weeks.
Did you got RCMP for father only not for mother.

sarah778

Jul 23, 2019
Hello folks. I have a question. I saw decision made for PA in my ECAS on Nov 13 however my cic shows still in process I haven’t received any letter like the PPR till today. The processing office is Mississauga. I am a little nervous. Some people on nov 13 or after got the letter on that date. I’m thinking maybe the application is rejected?! Don’t have a good feeling about it. Since based on the tracker some people on the same date received a ppr request from the same office. Any thoughts?

M.Elena

Apr 25, 2019
Hello everyone,
I applied to sponsor my parents, does anyone know if they can apply for multiple entry visitor visa during this time?

SamikMallik

Oct 24, 2018
Hello everyone,

Please update my details in the Tracker as below:

UserName: SamikMallik
Sponsored People: Mother
Parents Country of Citizenship: India
Province: ON
Invitation Received Date: 25-April-2019
Application Received Date: 03-June-2019
AOR Received Date: 30-September-2019
ECAS Status for Sponsorship Application: Decision Made
In Process as per ECAS: 07-November-2019
LVO: CPC-Mississauga
ECAS Status for Permanent Residence Application: In Process

SamikMallik

Oct 24, 2018
Got my sponsorship approval letter today and it says that file has been transferred to Mississauga office.

Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
 Passport/Travel Document: Your relative must submit a copy of their passport. If your relative's passport has expired or will expire within the next 12 months, please have them apply for and submit a copy of their new passport with a validity of 12 months or more. Please ensure to include all pages of the passport.
 Biometrics (if applicable): On July 31st, 2018, biometrics became a requirement for some IRCC applicants. If your relatives are required to complete biometrics, they would have received a request for fees and an instruction letter with details on how to submit biometrics. If they have yet to submit biometrics, they should do so immediately.
 Police Certificate: For the principal applicant and dependant spouse (if applicable), please
Your relative is required to obtain the police certificate from that country's law enforcement authorities. Please send a copy of the original police certificate to this office as soon as they receive it.
 Country Specific Requirements: Please refer to the country specific requirements listed for spouses, as these documents are applicable to parents and grandparents.
Country specific requirements can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp
 Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562): The principal applicant and all family members included in the application who are 18 years of age or older must complete this form.
 Details of Military Service - IMM 5546 (if applicable): Complete this form for anyone included on the application who has ever held a high ranking/senior official government position or served in the military, army, defence or police unit, (including National Service), and submit a copy of the military card/booklet, including blank pages, if applicable.
 CV/Resume: Please provide a CV/Resume for the principal applicant and dependent spouse (if applicable) detailing education and employment information from the age of 18.

I got a similar letter today too. I am sponsoring my Mother who is currently with me here in Canada on Visitor Visa. What does this document mean? Also, My mother has not received any communication to submit any of the aforesaid documents yet. Please help!

djsingh

Mar 14, 2015

I got a similar letter today too. I am sponsoring my Mother who is currently with me here in Canada on Visitor Visa. What does this document mean? Also, My mother has not received any communication to submit any of the aforesaid documents yet. Please help!
It's ok if you recieved it only, it's just next step in the process, provide the docs at the earliest