Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Thank you SAM_2014 for the response much appreciated. Should I expect atleast an acknowledgement letter from London now any time soon? (i know processing will start to happen in Feb may be for 2019 applicants)
Did it change for you today after 4rth oct? Hopefully soon if it changed today.

Bcoz in my case i got Biometric on 7th Oct then next day DM then on 15th i think I got SA and on 16th i received AOR and status change to Application received on 16th too.

Last edited:

SoontobeCanadian123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2018
Did it change for you today after 4rth oct? Hopefully soon if it changed today.

Bcoz in my case i got Biometric on 7th Oct then next day DM then on 15th i think I got SA and on 16th i received AOR and status change to Application received on 16th too.
I think it changed a couple of days or a week ago, i haven't been checking my ECAS very regularly. I remember vaguely i think my DM was Sep 30, Bio request was Sep 30th, Bio done Oct 2 and received as well on same date and SA latter was may be Oct 6th after that it was IP for PA the whole time, but changed recently. Anyway I hope i get an acknowledge from London office soon.

Reactions: SAM_2014

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
Mycic shows We have not received your fingerprints, but its been almost 2 months since my parents did bio metrics

GBH

Jul 25, 2014
I thought when you do biometrics the information gets updated right away on online account.
I can see all the biometrics number etc on the top right hand side Applicant info, but
Details about your application status shows
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
I can see all the biometrics number etc on the top right hand side Applicant info, but

• We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.
Then ignore the message. Dont worry about it

mehrazsepehr

Star Member
May 1, 2019

I have the same issue with Medical and PCC - I called IRCC Agent they confirmed they received both - but still on MY CIC shows Medical result not received and also indicate we need additional document to proceed - The IRCC advise me to ignore that

atinbansal148

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
13-Aug-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-014
Med's Done....
2-Nov-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-Dec-2014
Biometrics for parents who are in canada on visitor visa

Hi,
I am not sure if this question was answered before, but i really need your help. I have filed for my parents under the family class for 2019 and got letter today asking for biometrics. They are currently both in canada on visitor visa. However as per the letter the biometrics need to be done outside of canada and within 30 days. How do i get that done? Do they have to travel back?

Paramveer Lall

Jun 18, 2019

Hi,
I am not sure if this question was answered before, but i really need your help. I have filed for my parents under the family class for 2019 and got letter today asking for biometrics. They are currently both in canada on visitor visa. However as per the letter the biometrics need to be done outside of canada and within 30 days. How do i get that done? Do they have to travel back?
Hello,

Were your parents in Canada or back home when you applied for your parents sponsorship file??

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi,
Hi, My friend was on the same boat, they will have to leave the country and get their biometric done in home country or in USA...
Hope that helps....

Last edited:

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello @YULIA-2016 @robertp ,

Please update:
ECAS has changed to "Decision Made" for Sponsorship Application.
ECAS for Permanent Resident Application is still "In Process"

What does DM for sponsorship application exactly mean?
You will soon (in a week) receive sponsorship approval letter indicating your parents' visa office.
Now most of correspondence will be made to your parents (principal applicant).

Reactions: salmunsu

atinbansal148

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
13-Aug-2014
Med's Request
27-Oct-014
Med's Done....
2-Nov-2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-Dec-2014
Hello,

Were your parents in Canada or back home when you applied for your parents sponsorship file??
Back home when i applied. They just arrived here few weeks back