+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Julie99

Oct 3, 2019
I am not sure about how many files they are processing. But looking at the previous years it seems like most of the files were processed in 12-16 months period with odd exceptions taking 24 months. I think the reason for slow down is to make sure they don't get too much ahead. Also, I believe the process will pick up again in January.
Same boat here. I'm so anxious I shouldn't have taken that long to submit the applications.

Preet_26

Nov 14, 2019
@robertp @bdidol
please clarify to me if that's normal that I still haven't got AOR. Its been three weeks since ECAS had been activated. Today the status changed to "in process". Still no AOR?
Have there been cases like that?
Do i Call them? Don't want to panic and bug them but not sure how to take it yet.

Thanks
Hi
What do you mean by ECAS has been activated? What message did it show then? Mine is just showing that file was received on June 14th. Nothing after that. No AOR yet.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
okay that's a challenge. So he has to rush to India just to get PCC!
Thanks for your response.

I am sure many other parents are here visiting. Just wanted to check how you guys are getting PCC done from Delhi?
You have to apply online on Passport Seva Kendra web site and pay & book appointment. As per appointment you should visit the passport office with original Passport, Adhaar card as address proof with xerox of pp & adhaar. It may take about a week to get the PCC. The purpose to apply PCC has to mention - "Immigration other than Citizenship"
As regarding the PPR, the instructions will be mention on the letter itself.

Preet_26

Nov 14, 2019
Hello Everyone
My file was received at Ottawa on June 14 but I haven’t heard anything back yet? No AOR, nothing? Is there anyone in the same boat? My ECAS is showing that pr file received on June 14, that’s it.

Also those who have got the AOR, did you get an email for that or mail at your home address? When I applied for pr my mom was in India so I put her indian address in the file but right now she is here in Canada so I hope they didn’t send anything to India. Although I have given my home and email address too in file.

coder007

Jan 27, 2018
Hi there, my situation/timing is the same. Application package delivered to CIC on 25 June but so far no AOR. I contacted IRCC phone agents last week and was told that they have the application package and is in status of "Prospective", which means they have not yet reviewed the documents to assess if the application is acceptable for processing. I hope we both receive AoR in near future.

Regards,
Muk
Cic received my app on May 24th but still no AOR. I called them with courier tracking and they said they got it but not begun processing

coder007

Jan 27, 2018
Hello Everyone
My file was received at Ottawa on June 14 but I haven’t heard anything back yet? No AOR, nothing? Is there anyone in the same boat? My ECAS is showing that pr file received on June 14, that’s it.

Also those who have got the AOR, did you get an email for that or mail at your home address? When I applied for pr my mom was in India so I put her indian address in the file but right now she is here in Canada so I hope they didn’t send anything to India. Although I have given my home and email address too in file.
Cic received my app on May 24th but still no AOR. I called them with courier tracking and they said they got it but not begun processing. Also I can’t see any ecas status yet

Preet_26

Nov 14, 2019
Cic received my app on May 24th but still no AOR. I called them with courier tracking and they said they got it but not begun processing. Also I can’t see any ecas status yet
When you check your ECAS does it say file received and the date it is received?

coder007

Jan 27, 2018
When you check your ECAS does it say file received and the date it is received?
No it says the below :

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

amop

Feb 28, 2014
I just spoke to CIC agent - since my file is still under Process ( approval waited on SA)
So I checked if I can update the address for PA with Canadian address .
He said yes send details thru webform !
My question to forum is if I update it do you think it can impact the application as I will be doing visa extension as well for her.
Please do advise your thoughts ...it helps .
Thanks

ashu.thind

Star Member
Jul 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 05
AOR Received.
Nov 24
Med's Request
Jan 24
Med's Done....
Feb 07 ## Third Line : March 27
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Jun 10
VISA ISSUED...
June 24
LANDED..........
September 08
hi @YULIA-2016 , @robertp

line # 339 - medicals requested on nov 06. medicals completed on nov 08. go recalled by doctor on some kidney (createnine values) and chest X-ray .
dont know about how the timelines would change now

Reactions: YULIA-2016