Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Great.. thanks for clarify.. I thought myself as relative because I declared my self as Representative and from Family/Relative not as Paid representative.
However I notice that when I check status using PA details it shows their India address which I mentioned in the forms.
But when I received Medical letter than it shows our Canada address which I filled in the Representative address.
And the last time they visited here 3 years back. So not sure how they picked our home address
I believe they have some logic, based on their own factors. So in end only its our Luck.

mitra5606

Sep 17, 2019
Nov 1 was asked to send additional documentation pertaining to the PR application for PA. Email sent on Nov 5, however, has not yet heard anything on the confirmation. Any response/suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you

harshad patel

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
I have question. just done my mother's medical yesterday. She has one more month on visitor visa and she is in canada. Do i have to extain her stay or I dont need now as she will receive her Landing documents soon. please help if anyone knows what to do?

honeymai

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Inland
Category........
Visa Office......
Novia Scotia
NOC Code......
B
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2015
Doc's Request.
20-09-201$
AOR Received.
15-04-2015
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
May ,2015
Med's Done....
June 1, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Please update mine to be "In Process" both for Sponsor and PR app

Sponsor: We started processing your application on November 7, 2019.

@YULIA-2016 @robertp

Last edited:
Reactions: robertp

Kamal3194

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Same
Nov 1 was asked to send additional documentation pertaining to the PR application for PA. Email sent on Nov 5, however, has not yet heard anything on the confirmation. Any response/suggestions will be appreciated

same here I am still waiting after that step

djsingh

Mar 14, 2015
I have question. just done my mother's medical yesterday. She has one more month on visitor visa and she is in canada. Do i have to extain her stay or I dont need now as she will receive her Landing documents soon. please help if anyone knows what to do?
That's totally a personal choice..as you see in forum, application is getting processed in normal terms and people who have to travel they travel and no one can guarantee after medical how much time it will take. It may be a month or worst case couple of months

llyy2234

Sep 20, 2019
I did sent the copy (information sheet) with photo, passport all information on the sheet from doctor through web form and confirmed that they received on sept 20, 2019.
I phoned CIC a few times, it seems this form was added to the application, not under medical exam under my MOM'S name (from what they told, seems only when they start processing the documents, they will see this medical exam). I also been told a few times that the officer haven't go through this document yet. Just confused when got different answers from different agents.
Thanks for all of your answers!
My CIC shows passed the medical exam on Nov 8, 2019. Thanks All!

dreamchaser

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
@YULIA-2016 @robertp

I would like to add my parents in law application timeline to the tracker

username Arshgeet2
  • Sponsored People: Mom + dad
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: india
  • Sponsor Province: ab
  • Invitations Receive Date: 26 april 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: 7 may 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): june 19
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application: DM
  • Ecas Status for PR Application. DM
  • Sponsorship In process Date: july 19
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: july 30
  • Local Visa Office : NDVO
  • Biometric request : 27 aug 2019
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request : 21 oct 2019
  • PCC request: 16 sep 2019
  • Additional document / travel history request date : 16 sep 2019
  • Additional documents requested: pcc , travel history 5562e
  • Pre arrival letter : 22 oct 2019
  • Medical passed : 6 nov 2019
  • DM for PA : 6 nov 2019
  • PPR email : 11 nov 2019

• Sending passport today
Congratulations! When did you send in the additional documents? Did you email the documents and did you receive any confirmation after sending in additional documents or did the status just change to DM for PA? Thanks.

Reactions: chandra415

dreamchaser

Star Member
Feb 27, 2009
Yes, the request came from Mycic account, however, they asked me to send the response through email.
Today I checked my status on mycic account it reads we are reviewing additional documents you provided. I believe it means they have received additional documents. @robertp, @bdidol; @YULIA-2016 or any other experienced friends can you please advise how long NDVO takes to review the documents and what can be next step. They have just asked me to provide travel history. I had already provided them a complete copy of the passport during the application stage.
How long did it take after you submitted the additional docs for the status to change on your mycic to read "we are reviewing additional documents you provided"? Thanks

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@YULIA-2016 @robertp
Please update line 144
Recieved email update today Nov. 12th: Letter in cic account was:
Invitation to prearrival services letter: Application in online tool still "in process".
Do you know what will be next? I was expecting to receive Passport pick-up message...
Next appears to be PPR but it may take some time.