04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
it's valid..give some to vo to review it
How without reviewing, it got updated as not received??

I have also proof of biometric submission and webform query reply that they have received biometric,and finaly on 30 days completion it got updated as we have not received your fingerprints.

So question is who checks and confirms that concerned department got the stuff and send us email back, saying that they got stuff.

And who updates MYCIC and where do they check that they received something or not??

There is clash among both.

Reactions: caninfoseeker

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
after submitting the pcc, military form and cv. I got a request to submit the cv again because there are gaps in the resume! Someone over 65 retired more than 10 years ago holding application and request for an unofficial documents. How unfair and redundant.
There are repeated mentions in the forms and guide that there should not be a gap in the timeline. It's not there fault that you didn't follow it.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
How without reviewing, it got updated as not received??

I have also proof of biometric submission and webform query reply that they have received biometric,and finaly on 30 days completion it got updated as we have not received your fingerprints.

So question is who checks and confirms that concerned department got the stuff and send us email back, saying that they got stuff.

And who updates MYCIC and where do they check that they received something or not??

There is clash among both.
VO don't check general inbox and put documents in the mycic. VO put a reminder for 30 days and check it at that time and update accordingly.

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
VO don't check general inbox and put documents in the mycic. VO put a reminder for 30 days and check it at that time and update accordingly.
So stuff already submitted requested ways ,( Not in advance not as upfront not through webform) how come on 30th day they checked and cant see that new dates are already showing there in MYCIC for biometric and they have already received it. And still updating that they have not received fingerprints.

Unbelievable

Reactions: caninfoseeker

ankitpatel23590

Apr 26, 2014
Hey guys, Did anyone else notice this?

My Ecas PR application status changed from "We started processing XXXX's application on August 7, 2019." to "We started processing XXXX's application on November 4, 2019." few days back. Note that the status is still 'IN Process'. Biometrics and Medicals were completed in August itself and the additional documents (PCC,Resume,etc.) was submitted mid October and haven't heard anything since then. Had a ghost update on mycic on Nov 6 but nothing changed in mycic or ecas. Waiting for Decision made on PR application. Those who received Decision Made on the PR application noticed such processing date changes? Just wondering if the processing date change signify anything?

Appreciate the help!

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018

My Ecas PR application status changed from "We started processing XXXX's application on August 7, 2019." to "We started processing XXXX's application on November 4, 2019." few days back. Note that the status is still 'IN Process'. Biometrics and Medicals were completed in August itself and the additional documents (PCC,Resume,etc.) was submitted mid October and haven't heard anything since then. Had a ghost update on mycic on Nov 6 but nothing changed in mycic or ecas. Waiting for Decision made on PR application. Those who received Decision Made on the PR application noticed such processing date changes? Just wondering if the processing date change signify anything?

Appreciate the help!
My Ottawa receiving date is also 10 May but I don't see any line like "We started processing your application on August 8, 2019" against PR Application Status but I see it under Sponsor Application Status.

Reactions: Netesteph

Gast2019

Star Member
May 11, 2019

Appreciate the help!
On the main screen on eCAS, both applications changed to "In process" on July 26. When I click on the "Decision Made" for sponsorship application, it says "We started processing on July 26" - that line appeared on July 27. If i click on the "Decision Made" for PR application, it says "We started processing on October 28" - that line appeared on October 29 same day with DM for PR application. It means CO is reviewing your file.

Last edited:
Reactions: ankitpatel23590

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
@robertp @bdidol
Finally linked my application! Medical Was done yesterday, November 9. Still no biometrics haven been required. On my cic it said we do not need your fingerprints at this time. does it mean that we are exempt?

Reactions: robertp

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018

Appreciate the help!
Do you have Decision Made on the Principal Applicant Status side?

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
It seems like (from past two years) most NDVO applicants get DM within a few days from pre-services letter. I received mine last Friday but Ecas is still in process. I called the cic agent again today (because I am getting very impatient which doesn't help) and I got to speak to this very unhelpful person who didn't tell me anything. I asked if there were any recent progress notes or comments and she said because the app is at NDVO it is not in their mandate to provide any of this information!
So let's hang in there and hope for a good news soon.

Thanks for replying!

I do not see your details in the tracking sheet.

MadInHalifax

Mar 1, 2016
Hi All , I have applied for parents PR in 2019 . I have not received any reply from the IRCC/CIC after the application is submitted. The anly acknowledgement I have is from the courier when it was delivered. Any pointers on how can i find the application status??

mbatta

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi, Any idea how long CPC-M is taking to return the passports after PPR. Any way to check the status, or its only the expresspost return envelope tracking no, that we need to keep checking. Do they send any communication, once they mail the passport back? Thanks

toronto213

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hi All , I have applied for parents PR in 2019 . I have not received any reply from the IRCC/CIC after the application is submitted. The anly acknowledgement I have is from the courier when it was delivered. Any pointers on how can i find the application status??
when did you send your application?