+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Swainy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Has anyone from the UK had a request for their biometrics yet, if so how long did you have to wait to get a appointment in London. Thanks for any help.

Kamal3194

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi JITB,

I got the same query to submit Proof of Relationship and sent a copy of my old cancelled Indian Passport which shows the parents name on it as I had nothing else which had the name of both my Parents on it. Heck, even the Birth Certificate only had my Mom's first name and not her complete name. :(

Anyways, did you receive any update after sending documents proving your relationship?

Thanks
I got the same request and submitted d

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
Has anyone from the UK had a request for their biometrics yet, if so how long did you have to wait to get a appointment in London. Thanks for any help.
You can just rock on up to the visa application centre and get them done, no need for an appointment. My parents were in and out in about 30 mins

Kamal3194

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Hi JITB,

I got the same query to submit Proof of Relationship and sent a copy of my old cancelled Indian Passport which shows the parents name on it as I had nothing else which had the name of both my Parents on it. Heck, even the Birth Certificate only had my Mom's first name and not her complete name. :(

Anyways, did you receive any update after sending documents proving your relationship?

Thanks
I got same request and submitted documents on Tuesday and so far nothing, when did you submitted

Krunalm68

Nov 7, 2019
I am writing this thread to find anyone who submitted documents around June end and they received AOR letter from CIC.

I submitted my documents around June 24 and i haven't heard any news yet.

Please let me know as i am bit worried about my parents file.

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011
I got same request and submitted documents on Tuesday and so far nothing, when did you submitted
I submitted yesterday via E-Mail. What all did you submit as proof as I could not find anything with my Mother's name on it except for the cancelled Indian Passport, which luckily had the complete names of both parents.

aj215

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
16/4/15
Med's Done....
26/4/15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28/05/15
I am writing this thread to find anyone who submitted documents around June end and they received AOR letter from CIC.

I submitted my documents around June 24 and i haven't heard any news yet.

Please let me know as i am bit worried about my parents file.
You can relax for few days if not weeks buddy, people who submitted docs in around mid June are still in the line up for initial confirmation.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am planning to sponsor my parents in 2020. I was checking income requirements for last 3 year and I found out that I am little short in 1 year. Can I still apply? Any suggestions? Please advise

Thank you in advance.
You haven’t even seen the requirements for this year so you have no idea if you will qualify?

Krunalm68

Nov 7, 2019
You can relax for few days if not weeks buddy, people who submitted docs in around mid June are still in the line up for initial confirmation.

It looks like that CIC got full 20,000 application , hence they may be delay process of our application that submitted after June 15

Swainy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
You can just rock on up to the visa application centre and get them done, no need for an appointment. My parents were in and out in about 30 mins
Thank you, that’s good to know. We are application received on 4th June, but we are booked to go to Canada for Christmas on 13th December so we’re panicking a bit now that we will get the bio request