+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
How long does it take to confirm if the medicals were passed?

Like how do we know? I have linked the application online.

jeff.torbain

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Good people ... something very strange.
I had NOT paid the fee for biometrics for my parents at the time of application. I thought since they had fingerprints for the previous SuperVisa they didn't need it. Then I got an email from IRCC to pay the fee, which is what I expected. I did pay the fee and sent the receipt through the webform. This is all normal up to this point.
BUT THEN ... when I linked the application to the account, it says that they DON'T NEED to submit biometric, because their biometric is VALID till 2025 (this is the biometric from their SuperVisa and they have NOT done a biometric for the PR)

Is this a mistake? Could it be they just decided to use their SuperVisa Biometrics?
Should I reach out and ask them to FIX this?

Any help or advise is much appreciated.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Good people ... something very strange.
I had NOT paid the fee for biometrics for my parents at the time of application. I thought since they had fingerprints for the previous SuperVisa they didn't need it. Then I got an email from IRCC to pay the fee, which is what I expected. I did pay the fee and sent the receipt through the webform. This is all normal up to this point.
BUT THEN ... when I linked the application to the account, it says that they DON'T NEED to submit biometric, because their biometric is VALID till 2025 (this is the biometric from their SuperVisa and they have NOT done a biometric for the PR)

Is this a mistake? Could it be they just decided to use their SuperVisa Biometrics?
Should I reach out and ask them to FIX this?

Any help or advise is much appreciated.
It's not a mistake.

The e-mail IRCC sent to you was a generic e-mail.

Also, officially bio from Super visa is not applicable for PR. But many people got exemptions and never asked for a bio. In your case, if the CO determined your parents are "deemed Canadian", s/he will not ask for the bio and you will get a refund.

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you dont mind please share your province and country of citizenship, its missing in tracker.

Whats ur PR application status as per Ecas.

Almost all who received SA letter by Augst 1st and 30th july and forwarded to London visa office has Application received in their Ecas.
PR Status, is Application Received (before its was in process then changed to application received after they moved my application to LVO). Province: ON,

Masssa

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AINP - Jan 19, 2015
AOR Received.
XEP April 24th. EP # May 28th
Med's Request
May 30th
Med's Done....
June 3rd
Passport Req..
Jan 29th
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
in Canada since 2011
Good morning,
Please update line 444 - biometric requests received today for both parents
Interesting fact, application status is - application received.... shouldn't it be at least in progress???
Pls note parents are from Ukraine, not from United Kingdom as in shown in the spreadsheet

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Good morning,
Please update line 444 - biometric requests received today for both parents
Interesting fact, application status is - application received.... shouldn't it be at least in progress???
Pls note parents are from Ukraine, not from United Kingdom as in shown in the spreadsheet
What do you see in myCIC?

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
PR Status, is Application Received (before its was in process then changed to application received after they moved my application to LVO). Province: ON,
Yes for all we had In process for PR and then when our files reached London office, it turned to Application received.

As per my analysis no one from tracker of London office is In process.

The only magical case of London office which got PPR in 2019, because his parents are UK citizens.

Last edited: