+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

rehank

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
You don't need to make a draft you can pay by debit card as well...for proof..one is passport, second is you have to write a letter that your parents are living with you n need to attach your driving license n PR card
do you have to register online and fill the form and print out ?
My parents do not know their aadhar card number and stuff so I click NO ( not available) since it was not mandatory. And paste a picture right? Thats all ?
Purpose of PCC : Immigration purposes other than Citizenship right ?

Mayrose1761

May 23, 2019
Please add to the tracker @YULIA-2016 @robertp i'm one of sponsored parents

Sponsored People: Mother & father
Country of Citizenship: Philippines
Sponsor Privince: MB
Invitation rcvd: April 26, 2019
Application rcvd in Ottawa: May 31, 2019
Ecas link: Sept. 9, 2019
AOR date: Sept. 16, 2019
Ecas In Process date for Sponsor & Applicant: Nov. 5, 2019

rabb_di_raga

Star Member
Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
I have sent he pcc, resume and copy of passport to cic mississauga at the email address mentioned in the letter. Do send an acknowledgement email as well?
I did put the application number and uci in the email.

marwanco

Dec 13, 2018
Ontario
Got an email yesterday. I guess this officially confirms application has been accepted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam:
This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx under the Family Class.
Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.

Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.

Important information about using a representative:
A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC.

If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address.

When submitting your PGP application:
 If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476 was not submitted; or
 If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing; and/or
 The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to appoint a paid or unpaid representative;

When did you send the application?
Im still waiting for this email.

dallasboy

Star Member
Mar 11, 2016
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-MAR-2016
Doc's Request.
18-APR-2016
AOR Received.
11-MAR-2016
Med's Request
22-MAR-2016
Med's Done....
06-APR-2016
Passport Req..
08-09-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-09-2016
LANDED..........
01-12-2016
Hello Everyone,
I am a new PR of Canada. To sponsor parents, IRCC has not mentioned any requirements that the sponsor has to be in Canada for X years, however, since they require 3 years of CRA NOA / Tax forms for income verification, it seems I have to wait for at least 2-3 years before I can sponsor my parents ( 1 year if in Quebec). Before canada, I was working in USA for the same employer. Has anyone had success with providing W2 forms from IRS instead of CRA assessment OR any other way to get around this CRA 3 year tax assessment requirement?

Thanks,

brucekei

Apr 19, 2014
Hi,
I have moved to a new address and have not yet received ecas.
In my sponsorship application, my email address was not entered. To my understanding, all future correspondence will be done by mail.
I tried using the web form but it requires UCI or application number which I do not yet have.
Is there a way to change my address before getting ecas? Will ecas be sent to email just like the invitation was?

Thanks in advance.

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application