+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
Its been more than a month since Police clearance, travel, resume etc was uploaded. No next steps yet !!! How much time people have waited on an average to get next steps ??
Which LVO are you? I submitted additional doc on 15th, showing it’s uploaded on 24th, and I’m waiting and waiting and waiting
A lot of people got DM much quicker like within 2 weeks!

shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After pre-arrival services letter, I was hoping to see DM in the next day or so, but E-cas is still in process! I called the agent and they let me know that pre-arrival is sent when the principal applicant passes the eligibility. The agent couldn't tell how much longer the application will be in process for.

Reactions: Netesteph

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
After pre-arrival services letter, I was hoping to see DM in the next day or so, but E-cas is still in process! I called the agent and they let me know that pre-arrival is sent when the principal applicant passes the eligibility. The agent couldn't tell how much longer the application will be in process for.
Not true. few got before Medical request from NDVO. CPC-M not sending pre arrival letter.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
It is a white coat effect. It happens with him most of the time. So, are you saying that it is not upto the doctors (who are appointed by IRCC) to make a decision on the spot and recommend further tests or even take more than one reading? It is rather visa officers who will analyze the blood pressure report and recommend further tests? Have you come across any case like this in the past?

On the other hand, can you tell me how long does it take to show if the medicals are passed? I have linked the application online.
All the medical reports goes to the Regional Medical Office (to a different Country), who review this and if needed will ask for additional tests.

siddhesh398

Apr 23, 2013
Hi,

My parents had provided bio-metrics when applying for visitor visa. Do they need provide again for PR application.

My parents are currently in canada, since they are old. It becomes difficult for them to travel long distance journey just for providing bio metrics.

Thanks.

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
A new experience

Today was last day of 30 day timeframe for biometric.
Parents did biometric on 15th oct and 25th Oct.
MyCIC showed there info of latest biometric dates received with some delay but above dates were there in the file.

Your action required never changed to submitted, and we need your fingerprint message was continuously there till yesterday.

2 days ago webform enquiry confirmed that responsible office got my biometrics and they have them.

Today when 30 day time is over. your action required chnged to submitted and application status inside says we have not received your fingerprints.

Again i sent webform query. With all screenshots and proofs.

Seriously confused if office is confirming they received so how MYCIC got updated today that we have not received your fingerprints :(

hnsh0039

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Can anyone suggest how to obtain RCMP PCC with fingerprints @ Calgary, AB ?

I already have a copy of Name based PCC from City of Calgary Police but they requested for RCMP Pcc with fingerprints. Shall I go with Commissionaires for fingerprints or is there any other way too.

Thanks
You can get it from nearest police station or try searching for one of the companies that do it. Global Fingerprinting was the one I got it done on Monday. It's pretty easy one. Cost about $100 for 2 people.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got an email yesterday. I guess this officially confirms application has been accepted.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir/Madam:
This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx under the Family Class.
Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.

Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.

Important information about using a representative:
A Use of Representative form (IMM 5476) must be submitted with an immigration application if the applicant used the services of a representative (such as an immigration consultant or lawyer) to help them prepare their application, or if the applicant wishes to appoint a representative (friend or family member) to conduct business on their behalf with IRCC.

If you appointed a representative and the IMM 5476 was correctly completed and signed, all correspondence from IRCC will be sent to the representative’s email or mailing address.

When submitting your PGP application:
 If a paid or unpaid representative’s address was used as the mailing address for the sponsor or principal applicant on the application and a completed and signed IMM 5476 was not submitted; or
 If a paid representative was appointed using a IMM5476 but is not in good standing; and/or
 The IMM 5476 you submitted was not correctly completed and/or signed as required to appoint a paid or unpaid representative;

Reactions: laxsun