+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp
Hi Bro,
I never received SA letter so far but they requested additional docs and fee.
On ecas it shows decision made made for Sponsor
Is this normal?
Thanks
I dont know why you not get SA letter. did you check your spam folder?
well your file in process @ NDVO and you already got PCC . in that case you know your Local VO and Sponsorship Application decision is approved.

Reactions: gillQA

Sukhi22

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Its been more than a month since Police clearance, travel, resume etc was uploaded. No next steps yet !!! How much time people have waited on an average to get next steps ??

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Its been more than a month since Police clearance, travel, resume etc was uploaded. No next steps yet !!! How much time people have waited on an average to get next steps ??
Average timeline is here.
what is your timeline ? can you please share you info in tracker.

Tracker site >> Link
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

Last edited:

gillQA

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Ontario
I dont know why you not get SA letter. did you check your spam folder?
well your file in process @ NDVO and you already got PCC . in that case you know your Local VO and Sponsorship Application decision is approved.
I did check spam folder, nothing in it. Even on ECAS it shows only "we have starte processing your application on such date"
nothing about what decision is made.

marwanco

Dec 13, 2018
Ontario
Hello , I sent my application around 20June 2019, Till now didn't receive any e-mail from Immigration Canada.
Is it time to Panic?
Or Call somebody ???

Thanks

unsvn.it

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NSVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-04-2015
AOR Received.
10-07-2015
Med's Request
11-12-2015
Passport Req..
15-03-2016 (DM: 16-03-2016)
Just checked the tracker, not a lot of applications processed in Singapore. But looking at those that have been processed there, the office is pretty slow (if not very slow) in processing applications.

Knowing that, I do not have to wait in anxiety because I do not expect my parent's application will be processed soon. Probably they will start processing some time next year.

The time will come when it comes :D

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
London Visa Office,

Please wake up!!!
No movement for the very first applicant in tracker for this office yet, so i can see my turn in next year.

Last year progress of London visa office proves it that seriously 17 countries applicants is too much burden on them :mad: they sent requests this year for pgp 2018.

Interestingly UK applicants files go somewhere else as per tracker.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Just checked the tracker, not a lot of applications processed in Singapore. But looking at those that have been processed there, the office is pretty slow (if not very slow) in processing applications.

Knowing that, I do not have to wait in anxiety because I do not expect my parent's application will be processed soon. Probably they will start processing some time next year.

The time will come when it comes :D
Local VO timeline for PGP-2019

Reactions: unsvn.it

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@robertp @bdidol
please update: Decision made for sponsor, PA in process.
A quick question again:
do they send biometrics next?
if they do I am pretty nervous how I am going to get their requests if they send me a request for additional doc via email, but yet I get AOR by mail.
I sure hope they won't start sending requests to my mom's original country's mailing address.
Thank yo again for all your hard work here guys!
it helps immensely.
You should contact via webform to update the e-mail contact for future communication. Make sure PA's e-mail address is provided (you can use yours)...also if not, provide the Rep form to them.

Reactions: Irynaken

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

Need some recommendations for where to do medical exam in Punjab. Any one have any experience with any location. Appreciate your help!!
Thank you!!

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
You should contact via webform to update the e-mail contact for future communication. Make sure PA's e-mail address is provided (you can use yours)...also if not, provide the Rep form to them.
Thank you so much!
I actually submitted a webform with email address to use for further communication. I had submitted the use of representative form earlier and they had confirmed over the phone to me yesterday that I am her representative as per their files.
The agent I talked to yesterday confirmed to me however that my email address was removed from my file in May. i never removed anything and moreover I received the request for additional docs via email in August.
Very confusing. The fact that I am still not able to link my application only makes me more anxious in terms of getting further requests and updates in a timely manner.
Thanks again for your response!

joe9kah

Dec 20, 2015
I disagree with others. I think that IRCC may ask for further cardiac testing. Your father should really get his medication adjusted. 170 is pretty high even if he had white coat efffect.
It is a white coat effect. It happens with him most of the time. So, are you saying that it is not upto the doctors (who are appointed by IRCC) to make a decision on the spot and recommend further tests or even take more than one reading? It is rather visa officers who will analyze the blood pressure report and recommend further tests? Have you come across any case like this in the past?

On the other hand, can you tell me how long does it take to show if the medicals are passed? I have linked the application online.