+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016 @bdidol
Please update. Finally got AOR via mail. Dated October 23. Super weird.
So they sent me a request to submit additional docs via email. Activated Ecas and then they send me AOR via regular mail.
On another note, give those CIc agents the benefit of the doubt. I called IRCC today and they said that no correspondence had been sent to me. He didn’t see the AOR sent by mail. An hour later I picked it up from the post office.

Reactions: laxsun

kinetic2214

Star Member
Nov 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Nov-2013
Doc's Request.
22-May-2014
AOR Received.
11-Dec-2013
Med's Request
20-May-2014
Med's Done....
14-July-2014
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
02-Feb-2015
Yes it is the ghost update. You should see DM for PA on ecas tomorrow. You submitted documents on oct 21st?
no, I did it on 18th Oct.

Reactions: ankz001

shellyp

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Hello again @robertp and @YULIA-2016. One more update that I just received: I got a letter for sponsorship approval and stating my CPC is Mexico. Line 408, user shellyp. Thanks so much for keeping the tracker!!!

sbakhour

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
I am in the same situation,

i called the agent and she told em that she cant send me a copy of letter again and i will have to open a ticket using the WEB FORM, you will get the letter once IT department fix the issue (discover the issue and unblock the letter/message).

When i ask her to provide me the email from the letter and instructions on where to send the document, i was told that the email address is too long and i might make mistake so better to use web form and wait.

I am afraid that i will run out of time and my file will be closed.
@trivchintan , don't worry use this link to contact them through the WebForm, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp , I have done it last week and today unfortunately, I received an email that the data do not match what they have on file, it seems like code 19 but I did re-send them the message today throught the webform asking them to grant us time as we did not receive any letter or message into the MyCIC account or by email.
I wish you the best of luck and don't worry, the file won't be closed because of technical difficulties :) but you must hurry up and message them.
Good day !

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
@YULIA-2016 @robertp
I have a question. So people above here talking about social assistance and that might be reason of delay in SA .

my husband is co-signer and he sponsered me back in 2014 and i got my PR in January 2015 . Since we moved for work and i had to apply for EI. I took EI from April 2015-December 2015.

you think that can effect my case ???
Someone please advised. my application is in process since Oct 15

thesaiyan

Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@YULIA-2016 @robertp Hello, I'm new to the forum (for PGP)... Here is my information to add to the tracker...

username: Thesaiyan
Sponsored people: Parents
Parents country of citizenship: Venezuela
Province: QC
Invitations Receive date: April 25th 2019
Appl. Received in Ottawa: June 18th, 2019
AOR: November 5th, 2019 :)

Question: Will they ask me to go to MIFI and request the CSQ or am I supposed to know that I have to go now ask for it to Quebec? All the letter says is literally an acknowledgement of receipt and that I entered in the 2019 intake, nothing else.

Thanks.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@YULIA-2016 @robertp
I have a question. So people above here talking about social assistance and that might be reason of delay in SA .

my husband is co-signer and he sponsered me back in 2014 and i got my PR in January 2015 . Since we moved for work and i had to apply for EI. I took EI from April 2015-December 2015.

you think that can effect my case ???
Someone please advised. my application is in process since Oct 15
In process to DM takes time. The maximum is 90 days for those who are in the tracker. Are you in the tracker?

shellyp

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Hey everyone. Those of you whose CPC is Mexico, I don't really see much movement in the tracker. Are they really this bad? I am so worried now. :'(

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
@YULIA-2016 @robertp Hello, I'm new to the forum (for PGP)... Here is my information to add to the tracker...

username: Thesaiyan
Sponsored people: Parents
Parents country of citizenship: Venezuela
Province: QC
Invitations Receive date: April 25th 2019
Appl. Received in Ottawa: June 18th, 2019
AOR: November 5th, 2019 :)

Question: Will they ask me to go to MIFI and request the CSQ or am I supposed to know that I have to go now ask for it to Quebec? All the letter says is literally an acknowledgement of receipt and that I entered in the 2019 intake, nothing else.

Thanks.
The letter u received is AOR.
Status change from Application received to In Process then to Decision Made.
Then biometric request if applicable then SA letter.

As you are sponsoring ur parents you need ro download kit B from website. Link below.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/family-reunification/index.html

You can fill all form and necessary documents and keep them ready. When you receive SA letter then you can send them to the Quebec government for Financial Evaluation with SA letter.

As almost all forms are in french so better try to do them in advance, it will save your time.
Read everything and every link which is necessary. It will take sometime to understand what actually needs to be done in filling all forms and getting them ready for submission.

Last edited: