+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
Hi All,

My parents today completed the medical examination. I have a concern as during the medical test my dad's blood pressure was 170/80 (which is considered high). My dad did mention about his high blood pressure prescription. The doctor took only one reading. Can anyone confirm if this will be an issue or if my dad will be subjected to further medical tests?

Everything else during the examination was fine.

Thanks.
Shouldn’t be a problem

Reactions: joe9kah

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Morning, everyone.

My ECAS changed to "decision made" and on my parents' side it says "in process". It never went to "in process" on my side, went straight from app received to decision made. However, when I click on it, it says my application began processing on Nov. 4th. Please @robertp @YULIA-2016 update line 408. Thanks so much!
did you get Bio request? when?

sangoswa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Need HELP

I got Bio on 31st Oct, anyone has idea when i can get request for PCC or Medical.

I just want to know because for each request we need to travel for 400km one side. thats little difficult for parents.

Thanks in Advance.

mbatta

Star Member
Mar 7, 2019
Was it in English? Did all the names matched with the birth certificate?
yes this happened to us too. I did send my birth certificate with initial application and yes it was in 2 languages Punjabi./English but still they asked me to prove the relationship again asking for other documents.

GRANDCUTEUS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
For our case, on sponsor's birth certificate, mother's first name was only included, no last name. but on passport and other documents both first name and last name were entered.
So we had a legal document notarized that this person "First name" is same as "First name and last name"..
If its ok with you, can you send me an example of the legal doc that you notarized.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Need HELP

I got Bio on 31st Oct, anyone has idea when i can get request for PCC or Medical.

I just want to know because for each request we need to travel for 400km one side. thats little difficult for parents.

Thanks in Advance.
there is not fixed timeline for that. you can check Local visa office timeline here.

what is your In process date and Decision made date. can you please update tracker.

Last edited:

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019
@robertp
Biometrics completed for both parents on 5th November, 2019. MyCic is updated as well with Biometrics completed under Biometrics Sections.

I have a question, With SA Letter I got request for
1. RPR Fees receipt (I already sent with application package), I will send that again
2. Travel history form
3. PCC - my father already applied and we are waiting to get it. PSK said to collect it after 15 days.
4. CV's
Email says send them all in email with total size not exceeding 5MB. Does size really matters? because i am not sure if all together it will be 5MB's or more.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp
Biometrics completed for both parents on 5th November, 2019. MyCic is updated as well with Biometrics completed under Biometrics Sections.

I have a question, With SA Letter I got request for
1. RPR Fees receipt (I already sent with application package), I will send that again
2. Travel history form
3. PCC - my father already applied and we are waiting to get it. PSK said to collect it after 15 days.
4. CV's
Email says send them all in email with total size not exceeding 5MB. Does size really matters? because i am not sure if all together it will be 5MB's or more.
do not exceeding size. you can send more then 1 email to submit all documents.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-1560#post-8198912

Kamal3194

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Thanks @bdidol
I only have my matriculation certificate with me, No votercard, no aadhar card because I am Canadian Citizen now. Do you suggest sending my canceled Indian passport(Canceled after acquiring Canadian Citizenship) which has name of my mother on it.
Hi I got the same request can tell what you did Bcaz I don’t have my grade 5 or grade 8 certificate I do have grade 10 and 12

JITB

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
Any one got request for proof of relationship? Sponsor with PA.
What if sponsor don’t have Aadhaar Card, Fifth class and Middle class certificates? But have voter card, Indian passport and Matric and Senior Secondary (class 12th) certificate.
Thanks in advance.