+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ryf

Jan 18, 2017
My application was delivered on June 24th. I am patiently waiting for an update :) Hopefully, we will get an update by the end of this year.
How do people receive updates from IRCC? I guess it is by email? We created an account and try to link the file to the account. If I did not receive the email for update, does it mean that there is actually no application to link to?

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
How do people receive updates from IRCC? I guess it is by email? We created an account and try to link the file to the account. If I did not receive the email for update, does it mean that there is actually no application to link to?
You will get an email when they will open your file. In the email you will have A
You will get an email with attached AOR when they will open your file. Make sure to check spam or junk folder. Still working on mid Jun applications

jshergill

Nov 4, 2019
i got request for medical and police clearance for my parents but they are in Canada from last 3 years on supervisa. can i do PCC and medical in canada itself. there application was sent to New Delhi and they are asking for PCC from SSP in India. please suggest

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
i got request for medical and police clearance for my parents but they are in Canada from last 3 years on supervisa. can i do PCC and medical in canada itself. there application was sent to New Delhi and they are asking for PCC from SSP in India. please suggest
  • Yes you can apply PCC and do Medical in Canada.
  • For PCC fof India : you can apply PCC from BLS / CGI..
  • PCC from Canada not required.
Tracker site >> Link
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

Smileforu

Jan 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
April 2010
File Transfer...
April 2010 ! March 2012 6-12 months wait letter
Can you share your timeline ?

Reactions: robertp

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Question for research purpose:

Did anyone get an e-mail from IRCC ever which ended up in the "Spam Folder"?

jshergill

Nov 4, 2019
  • Yes you can apply PCC and do Medical in Canada.
  • For PCC fof India : you can apply PCC from BLS / CGI..
  • PCC from Canada not required.
Tracker site >> Link
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :
Thank you so much for the information. will surely update

ryf

Jan 18, 2017
I
You will get an email when they will open your file. In the email you will have A

You will get an email with attached AOR when they will open your file. Make sure to check spam or junk folder. Still working on mid Jun applications
Thank you :) Sounds relieving.

rnts

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Singapore office Query:

Does anyone know (based on previous year's trend) usually how long it takes for Singapore office to issue the medical request for PA after receiving the file at Singapore office?

Thamely

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hi Guys

My application was received on June 13th, Not Aor yet, today I called to CIC , the agent gave a number for my father's application that start with F000...., is that correct? the agent didnt gave me more information than that.... :(.

Thank you

sangoswa

Star Member
Aug 1, 2016
Hi All,

I got Biometrics request, does anyone know PCC or Medical request when we can get after Biometrics ?

I just want to know because i have to go to other City for Each, if i can get request in 10 days i will do at least 2 thing together.

PLEASE SUGGEST.

padillag.tati

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hi Guys

My application was received on June 13th, Not Aor yet, today I called to CIC , the agent gave a number for my father's application that start with F000...., is that correct? the agent didnt gave me more information than that.... :(.

Thank you
If they gave you an application number starting with F000, try that number or you UCI to check ECAS. If activated, you may get AOR with the next batch.
ECAS link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

hallieliu

Apr 13, 2016
Did the biometrics last Friday on November 1. On the same day the biometrics enrollment info was updated under mycic. But as of now under Biometrics section it still says “ we need your fingerprints to process....”. Does anyone know how soon this will change to biometrics completed?

Thanks