shanaya

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for responding!
No DM's from NDVO lately.
Patiently waiting for any update.
Update: this morning the CIC account stated the status as 'application updated'. When checked again in the afternoon, it went back to 'submitted'. I didn't notice any other changes.

Reactions: UPPI

Paramita12

Aug 22, 2019
Hi Everyone

One question?
Where we need to send all requested documents? Like pCC , Resume all hard copy ? Do we need to send it in India New delhi office? or Missisuaga?

aarit

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
The letter should contain the email ID where you should send your docs.

If mailing then to Your LVO (the letter should have the address as well.).

Hi Everyone

One question?
Where we need to send all requested documents? Like pCC , Resume all hard copy ? Do we need to send it in India New delhi office? or Missisuaga?

SAMHR

Star Member
May 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
File Transfer...
15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-09-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
what does it have to do with provincial government? do you know what kind of confirmation they are looking for?
I don't know the specifics. However, I have applied for GCMS notes. Hope there will be some details. The GCMS notes scheduled to be released on November 15, 2019. As soon as i Receive the notes i will share with the Board.

Thanks.

kwinkal

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
@robertp @YULIA-2016

I have received weird document request. Please update my tracker and help. Letter states.

As per Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act (“the Act”), in order for you to receive permanent residence an officer must be satisfied that both you and your applicable family members are not inadmissible and meet the requirements of the Act. Furthermore, Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that:
“A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.”

Request to PA:
1. Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar and Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/30
2. FBI Clearance: If you have resided in the USA for 6 months or more, you must provide a copy of an original FBI clearance certificate. Instructions to obtain a FBI Clearance can be found on our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-states.html This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/30

Request to me:
Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/30

I dont know how voter's ID and Aadhar card prove relationship of spouse or parentage.. Anyway My parents are here in Canada and their Aaadhar card and voter ID is in India and possibly can get it so no concern but I have not had voter's ID or Aadhaar card in past and being Canadian Citizen I wont even get it.. What can be done? Please suggest.

Anyone had such weird request.

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Hi there, just wonder if anyone here, had to deal with London LVO in the past?
From what I found online, it is one of the slowest office out there.
My own PR done by that office. They are a pain. I have a theory of 4 months for them. Sending docs in advance doesnt help either.

In my PR i sent them my daughter info when she was born. After 1 year they asked us updated info charts, which had nothing of my daughter in it. So they added her at the time when the were about to send PPR. :)

Reactions: igor4rus

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp @YULIA-2016

I have received weird document request. Please update my tracker and help. Letter states.

As per Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugees Protection Act (“the Act”), in order for you to receive permanent residence an officer must be satisfied that both you and your applicable family members are not inadmissible and meet the requirements of the Act. Furthermore, Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that:
“A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.”

Request to PA:
1. Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar and Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse. This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/30
2. FBI Clearance: If you have resided in the USA for 6 months or more, you must provide a copy of an original FBI clearance certificate. Instructions to obtain a FBI Clearance can be found on our website: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/united-states.html This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/30

Request to me:
Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). This must be received at this office by: 2019/11/30

I dont know how voter's ID and Aadhar card prove relationship of spouse or parentage.. Anyway My parents are here in Canada and their Aaadhar card and voter ID is in India and possibly can get it so no concern but I have not had voter's ID or Aadhaar card in past and being Canadian Citizen I wont even get it.. What can be done? Please suggest.

Anyone had such weird request.
not only you. few other got same email after submitted pcc.

submit Voter ID and Aadhar for PA+ dep.

Reactions: kwinkal

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
Hi there, just wonder if anyone here, had to deal with London LVO in the past?
From what I found online, it is one of the slowest office out there.
What is your PR application status?
"Application Received " or "In Process "

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014

kwinkal

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
not only you. few other got same email after submitted pcc.

submit Voter ID and Aadhar for PA+ dep.
thank you Robertp.. My Dad found picture of Aadhar card but it's has shadow on picture while taking picture. If I send it, would there be a concern? Please guide.

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Update: this morning the CIC account stated the status as 'application updated'. When checked again in the afternoon, it went back to 'submitted'. I didn't notice any other changes.

It was probably a ghost update.

Wait 1 to 2 days until you see the actual update on CIC.