+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

joel1984

Mar 6, 2018
Do you have Biometrics number and expiry date for your mom's super-visa application?
You may send that to LVO if it is not showing on the myCIC.

Did you check in the link at the last column 'Action" of your linked application in myCIC. That goes in to details of applications showing
all details of linked application and messages.
Thanks for your reply - Yes. When I click the "Action" column I see all the details and yes I see a long Biometrics Number along with an enrollment date and expiration date in 2029. My mom did her Biometrics for her Super Visa only a few months ago. Does this mean she doesn't have to do it? If so, my question is why is CIC saying they sent her a letter/message requesting Biometrics... I also paid for the PGP Biometrics assuming the Super Visa one was different.

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Need help related to PCC- Jalandhar (Punjab, India) area residents
Where your parents applied for PCC in Jalandhar? I need help to let my parents know where to apply and do they need any appointment.
Thank you in advance!!

GRANDCUTEUS

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Thanks @ankz001 @fjle @nomadic who reported the mysterious "GHOST UPDATE" on myCIC followed by Principle Applicant's status being updated to "Decision Made" in eCAS after couple of days ago.

@snganu also witness the same "Ghost Update" update on his myCIC account followed by Principle Applicant's status being updated to "Decision Made".

I was requested by IRCC to submit PCC (INDIA) + Travel Doc + RCMP Fingerprinting Criminal Background check exactly 30 days ago i.e. 30-SEP-2019. I submitted all the additional documents on 12-OCT-2019.

Well it's my time now to share the similar behavior. I witnessed "GHOST UPDATE" today @ 10:00 PM EST on myCIC account.

Hope to receive some positive NEWS soon ... finger crossed...

FYI - @robertp @bdidol @laxsun - May be you wanna observe this pattern at CPC-M.
My background check started yesterday on my cic but did not get DM on PA as at 11.30am today. I hope i’ll get DM before end of day today. What do you think?

JITB

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
My background check started yesterday on my cic but did not get DM on PA as at 11.30am today. I hope i’ll get DM before end of day today. What do you think?
Congrats, did you get any message/email when they started background check or you found it on MYCIC?

Oct 30, 2019
The above links have the data from the users who provided that in this forum, it's not a data collected or provided by IRCC.

You can add your information in the tracker by tagging

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorshi Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

You can check your online file status (if available) from the below link:

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: Mom and Dad
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: ON
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 25
  • Application sent from Toronto on: June 15.
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 17 (tentative)
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorshi Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request :
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :

Last edited: