+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

sbo2019

Aug 27, 2019
is your PR file status update to Decision Made? When?
did you get Passport request! with PCC request Oct 9? did CIC ask you to send Passport copy OR original Passport for stamping?
PR file status as of today: In process

The email request I got on Oct. 9th is as follows:

"THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
 Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
 Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
Please submit passport only after medical completion
 Pay the biometric fee and send us the receipt by email"

My response to them is below:
Sent these by web form and email on Oct. 9th - Medical proof and biometric receipt
The following was dropped off at VAC center physically on Oct 11th - Police record and Original International Passport

I treated that email request on the Oct. 9th as original passport request since the applicant has done medicals back in April for Visa extension purposes in Canada.

Note: I bolden the passport request for emphasis

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Hi @robertp @YULIA-2016! Here are my updates

username: idefix
line: 194
IME completed: Oct 18, 2019
Biometrics Request: Oct 29, 2019
IME submitted: Oct 30, 2019
Biometrics completed: Oct 30, 2019

I used Panel Physician North York and I do not recommend it as they take too long (12 days for me) to submit the medical exams.

Thank you :)

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
PR file status as of today: In process

The email request I got on Oct. 9th is as follows:

"THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTATION WILL BE REQUIRED TO ISSUE YOUR VISA:
 Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination
 Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
Please submit passport only after medical completion
 Pay the biometric fee and send us the receipt by email"

My response to them is below:
Sent these by web form and email on Oct. 9th - Medical proof and biometric receipt
The following was dropped off at VAC center physically on Oct 11th - Police record and Original International Passport

I treated that email request on the Oct. 9th as original passport request since the applicant has done medicals back in April for Visa extension purposes in Canada.

Note: I bolden the passport request for emphasis
Thank you

@bdidol check this.

Reactions: bdidol

manishlahori

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Hi All,

Can someone send me the sample letter from CIC for PCC request. What they ask. I want to ask my parents to keep PCC ready. But i want to see request letter from CIC what exactly they ask in letter for PCC.

Really appreciate your help.