+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I am confused as I don't have my parents UCI yet.
Also when I put my UCI it gives me the status of my citizenship applciation.

Please guide
Cheers
This means you application is not yet in processed. Once they start processing yours, there will be additional line for your sponsorship application.

padillag.tati

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hi,
I am confused as I don't have my parents UCI yet.
Also when I put my UCI it gives me the status of my citizenship applciation.

Please guide
Cheers
If you are able to access ECAS with your UCI and do not see the sponsorship application, it may not have been activated for you yet. Only if you are the PA representative you will be able to see the PR application status as well using your UCI. When was your application received in Ottawa?

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What do you see on ECAS? If you see "Application received" that is the actual current status. I have had the message on my CIC account since I was able to link my application on Sept 18th, so I think it's a generic message.
Application received on ECAS

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
What do you see on ECAS? If you see "Application received" that is the actual current status. I have had the message on my CIC account since I was able to link my application on Sept 18th, so I think it's a generic message.
Hi,
Can you please guide me how to link my PGP applications to my CIC account.

Please guide me to check ECAS status as application received on 25 June with no updates yet

Cheers

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
If you are able to access ECAS with your UCI and do not see the sponsorship application, it may not have been activated for you yet. Only if you are the PA representative you will be able to see the PR application status as well using your UCI. When was your application received in Ottawa?
application received date is 25 June
I did not fill the PA representative form. Do i have any ways to check the status despite the fact I have not received any email for AOR

goog7890

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Hello All, quick question about background check in MYCIC. In the past, it shows we are processing background check or the background check is in the process (i do not remember exactly). But today, it shows your application is in process. we will send you a message when we start your background check. Does anyone have the same experience? any idea what is going on? thank you so much

padillag.tati

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hi,
Can you please guide me how to link my PGP applications to my CIC account.

Please guide me to check ECAS status as application received on 25 June with no updates yet

Cheers
The following is the link to check ECAS:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en

You need your UCI number to access it. Only if ECAS is activated, you'll be able to link the application, so check that first. As per the tracker, they have activated ECAS up to some June 17th applicants, so you may still need to wait 1 or 2 weeks.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC hasn't started processing your application yet then. Make sure you check ECAS for updates, as it is updated daily. You will only start seeing updates on my CIC account once the PR application starts to be processed.
it looks to me that they have started

"We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

Also, I see below

• Biometrics Number: xxxxxxxxx
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment: March 16, 2018
  • Expiry Date: March 16, 2028
My parent's biometrics are also on file

alok0holic

Jul 29, 2013
cant they find in the system that if persons appointment is booked with USCIS for biometrics?
I'm in the same boat. I called CIC to confirm if we could go to any of the ASCs in USA and the lady told me they have received reports of border agents refusing entry if they know we're going for biometrics. If we don't tell them about it, I'm worried it'll show up in their system and it's probably not good for the future if there's a "denied entry" on any of their profiles...??