Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Interview........
06-08-2019
LANDED..........
06-08-2019
Hi,

My parents application form reached 26 June. Up till now I have not received any kind of communication what so ever from CIC.
Any idea how long more I have to wait for the acknowledgement of application receiving

Regards
I have the same case as you,
They received the application on June 26 and I still have not received any updates from CIC

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

My parents application form reached 26 June. Up till now I have not received any kind of communication what so ever from CIC.
Any idea how long more I have to wait for the acknowledgement of application receiving

Regards
i will come this week or next week. My application was received June 18 and the status was just updated today. I have not received any email either.

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
I have a strong feeling NDVO will only be active in 2020 !!! They have stopped sending IME request & this only signals what if processing time crosses 1 year mark and they don't want Medicals to expire. BTW as per standard processing time is 24 months and they can take their own sweet time. People who are waiting for SA letter , should pray they get LVO -CIC Mississauga.

I really hope that is not the case. :(

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Is there anyway we can wake them up. if they wait for a 24 Months timeline then every year they will keep on piling the work on taxpayers money.
I am thinking exactly the same thing.

There must be a way to wake them up!!:mad:

guyfromtoronto

Star Member
Apr 6, 2016
@guyfromtoronto quick question

Where are your in-laws submitting their passports?

Did you request a transfer from CIC-M to NVDO for visa stamping ?
OR
Are there here on visitor / super visa?
OR
They are going to mail their passports ? - Technically India does not allow passports to be mailed out of country
OR
Are you going there to physically collect their passports and then bring them back for stamping here in CIC-M? Technically India does not allow passports to be carried by third party out of country as well.

Am I missing any other options?

Well my Parents in Law are in India. They submitted their passports at VFS and it has been forwarded to NDVO for visa stamping.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Well my Parents in Law are in India. They submitted their passports at VFS and it has been forwarded to NDVO for visa stamping.
Good; I am assuming that you requested the (CPC-M to NVDO) transfer via email? Did they contact you again to confirm that you can submit the Passports to NVDO, could you elaborate on this a bit more and timing please? Thanks

Reactions: snganu

joel1984

Mar 6, 2018
Hello,

I have seen other people with a similar question but I have not found a consistent answer. When I login to my CIC I see "Your action is required" and when I click on the application I also see "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details." There's no message whatsoever. When I log to the Client status it says "We sent (my mom's name) a letter on Oct 19. I forgot to put an email address as contact for my mom. For mailing address I put mine from Canada. I have not received any letters. I am concerned this would be the Biometrics letter sent to a Home address rather than my mailing address ? I did receive a Decision Made letter on Oct 25 thou.

Please share your thoughts based on your experience and please add me to spreadsheet

Invitation Received Apr 25
Appl received in Ottawa May 21
AoR Aug 13
Additional Documents Requested Sep 13 (Divorce Cert)
DM ecas Oct18 Letter Oct 25
LVO Mexico City

Reactions: robertp and laxsun

Kawalrandhawa

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Hi,

On Oct 23rd we received ADR - Timeline in signature
-Death cert of Father
-IMM5409 for principle applicant. (Country of birth was missed to be typed for father of principle applicant)
-Sponsor and co-signer marriage cert.

I am so confused about the marriage certificate. the exact wording in ADR says "A record of solemnization or marriage licence / statement is not acceptable."

I submitted the marriage certificate we received in mail after getting married in city hall. its a legal sized certificate. can anyone please help me with what I need to submit.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi,

On Oct 23rd we received ADR - Timeline in signature
-Death cert of Father
-IMM5409 for principle applicant. (Country of birth was missed to be typed for father of principle applicant)
-Sponsor and co-signer marriage cert.

I am so confused about the marriage certificate. the exact wording in ADR says "A record of solemnization or marriage licence / statement is not acceptable."

I submitted the marriage certificate we received in mail after getting married in city hall. its a legal sized certificate. can anyone please help me with what I need to submit.
Did you submitted marriage certificate for your parents? If your spouse is not a co sponsor, your marriage certificate is not required

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello,

I have seen other people with a similar question but I have not found a consistent answer. When I login to my CIC I see "Your action is required" and when I click on the application I also see "We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details." There's no message whatsoever. When I log to the Client status it says "We sent (my mom's name) a letter on Oct 19. I forgot to put an email address as contact for my mom. For mailing address I put mine from Canada. I have not received any letters. I am concerned this would be the Biometrics letter sent to a Home address rather than my mailing address ? I did receive a Decision Made letter on Oct 25 thou.

Please share your thoughts based on your experience and please add me to spreadsheet

AoR Aug 13
LVO Mexico City
The link to the letter must be in the bottom line of myCIC page. Just one line with link.

Can you please complete following information:
  • Line # in tracker: 287
  • Sponsored People: Mom?
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Mexico?
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
In future, please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew to update your info in tracker

Last edited:
Reactions: robertp

ew88

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Hello,

AoR Aug 13
LVO Mexico City
Are you reading under the Biometrics for the fingerprints?

mavrick16

Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Members,

A quick question, request your guidance.

One of my friends applied for their Parent's PR and have recently received a Biometric request but one of his parents is in Canada. The letter said you need to leave Canada to provide biometric but he called CIC and they told them they are not required to give biometrics as they are already in Canada?

Is anyone in a similar situation and if yes, what did you do?

Your help is appreciated...

Thanks