+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Gast2019

Star Member
May 11, 2019
for those who submitted additional documents, does your CIC account say "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded."? is this a generic message or that someone actually uploaded the documents sent? I emailed them and uploaded to mycic before this message showed up.
There are employees who upload the docs we send to our files so the files are ready for review. After I emailed the additional docs, my CIC has been updated to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." Before it was "No additional documents required".

Reactions: Ramona2019

Ramona2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
There are employees who upload the docs we send to our files so the files are ready for review. After I emailed the additional docs, my CIC has been updated to "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded." Before it was "No additional documents required".
How long after your email the status changed?
And what was written under the background check initially? Mine is now showing that they are reviewing the background so i was thinking maybe it means that they received my pcc, but under the documents still showing no doc required.

ew88

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
I was asked to submit the documents which I already did. The additional documents you provided have been uploaded and it is showing we are processing your background check. Does it mean that i can see DM for PA pretty soon?

Gast2019

Star Member
May 11, 2019
How long after your email the status changed?
And what was written under the background check initially? Mine is now showing that they are reviewing the background so i was thinking maybe it means that they received my pcc, but under the documents still showing no doc required.
I sent the additional docs on October 3 and noticed the changes on October 16. Background check was N/A and changed to 'We are processing your background check ..."

Usernametaken999

Sep 20, 2018
I was asked to submit the documents which I already did. The additional documents you provided have been uploaded and it is showing we are processing your background check. Does it mean that i can see DM for PA pretty soon?
I got DM for PA a few days after the change to background check. Even though I have DM on ecas, MyCIC still shows “we do not need additional documents”... lol

Dec 24, 2018
Hello,

Could you please let me know whether my mother who lives in India right now needs 2 PCCs - one before marriage and one after?
She was in India before and after marriage and she never lived more than 6 months anywhere else.

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
Hello,

Could you please let me know whether my mother who lives in India right now needs 2 PCCs - one before marriage and one after?
She was in India before and after marriage and she never lived more than 6 months anywhere else.
Please apply for PCC through Passport portal India. PCC is for country wide, and does not differentiate whether married or not.

Reactions: Ramandeep676Kaur

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
THANKS! different agents giving different answers.
Last week, they told me to wait until the officer saw the medical exam under Web Form.
I will check again.
Also, medical is usually valid up to 12 months. But there might be that different processes have different medical requirements. Example: Super visa might have different medical requirement that PR. This is just a assumption on my part. So, i will suggest to check with them couple of time and see if you are getting similar answer.

Tropics

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
@robertp, As you said, DM for sponsorship application, PR application in process today!
I'm curious as to how is it that some people's Sponsorship and PR application go "in process" at the same time, while others are first in process with Sponsorship application, then after approved, the PR application goes to in process? Anyone knows?