+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hopefully, for those who sent application from June 18, we will hear something this coming week. Have a great weekend.
Did you try to check your application by your uci?? Imy application was activated 10 days before AOr. Activated application successfully likely will get AOR. We will be processed same visa office I guess

Usernametaken999

Sep 20, 2018
Congratulations
Earlier couple of days before background check was we will send you a message when we start your background check Rite?? . When it changed?????
Asking because i have same situation rite now. They havnt started background check.
It changed for me a few days ago.

Zestia

Oct 2, 2013
Did anyone attach the police certificate request letter when sending it in email?

Also, did you get a confirmation email that they received the email?

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
When I look at most of the PA DM's right now from the tracker; it seems that their IME's were cleared/passed in July / August...Seems like it takes almost 60-90 days from IME passed to get to PA DM...hmmm

Reactions: rx_tech

fjle

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
So being from the UK, you won't need to submit your passport for a PPR. What is the process for you now?
Not entirely sure, looks like I'm the first on the forum from the UK to get this far.
Think it is just a scan of the photo page of the passports and maybe 2 photos for each person with a self addressed envelope for the return of the COPR.
Will update you when I find out.

robreeves

Jun 24, 2014
Not entirely sure. Think it is just a scan of the photo page of the passports and maybe 2 photos for each person with a self addressed envelope for the return of the COPR. Will update you when I find out.
Awesome thank you. I only ask because i'll be in the same situation and i'd like to be able to inform my parents

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
Congratulations!!

My mom’s application has been stuck to In Process since September 11..There’s no even Medical or PCC request. Manila LVO is so slow.
It seems there are quiet a few of us who are kind a stuck in process. It will move and when it starts moving everything will happen in two weeks. So relax for now.