Med's Done....
30-05-2015, Uploaded 03-06-2015, TLU 10-06-2015
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hello all, i received the email asking for PCC for my parents on sept 27 and i replied back with all required documents vis email on oct 11. However, i have not got any communication from CPC-Mississauga neither any update on ecas or mycic.
Can someone tell should i also submit the documents via webform? And what is the usual time cic take to respond?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello all, i received the email asking for PCC for my parents on sept 27 and i replied back with all required documents vis email on oct 11. However, i have not got any communication from CPC-Mississauga neither any update on ecas or mycic.
Can someone tell should i also submit the documents via webform? And what is the usual time cic take to respond?
No need to upload . Email is okay.
There is no fixed timeline to respond.

yashbabrah

May 26, 2019
Hello, I received the application number for my parent's PR application. I linked their application to my online cic account. Did I make a mistake? Do I need to create a separate cic account for them and linked their application to their own account? Please let me know. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

amesh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2019
Sponsorship still in process and you got Bio, PCC and IME from New York.
Did you get Sponsorship Approval letter and update from CIC call center about ecas staus for SA?

You are from Quebec. did you get letter from CIC to apply for CSQ? did you apply ?
what is your CSQ timeline?
CSQ :
MIFI received
AoR issue
AoR received
CSQ issue
CSQ received
no

ew88

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
can someone please suggest if anyone has been in the same situation? And how did you send the documents again?

Good Morning all, I received a generic email on September 27 to send the PCC/IMM5662/CV resume and all, I have sent it all almost 2 weeks ago with the same instructions they asked for. I was waiting for the PA decision made now as my parents are already here from almost 2 years. But apparently I got this letter this morning. Its so strange that despite sending all the required documents(Except the RCMP fingerprints as that was not asked in that generic email) I got this email requesting the same documents again. I am thinking if they have even seen my email or just ignored it and sent me this new letter.

Today morning I received an email saying you have a new message in your MY CIC account.
This is the letter I got this morning:

RCMP Criminal Record Check: I You are required to provide RCMP fingerprint results.
Please follow the instructions sent to you in a separate letter.
> IMM5562: Please provide a completed IMM5562 Supplementary Info - Your Travels form.
> Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar
and Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse.
> CV/Resume: Please provide a detailed CV/resume containing your education,
employment and professional history from the age of 18. You must include periods of employment, name
of the company (school, facility as applicable), activity and job title, geographical location (city, town,
country, or territory), status in that territory. Please ensure that there are NO gaps in information.
> Police Certificate: Please provide copies of original police certificate(s) from India and any
other country where you have resided for a period of six months or longer since the age of 18.
Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website:
> Police Certificate: Please provide copies of original police certificate(s) from India and any
other country where you have resided for a period of six months or longer since the age of 18.
Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website:

I just wanted to inform you all, and if someone else have been with this scenario what did you guys do? Did you sent another email with these documents or used a webform or uploaded all these documents on MY CIC.

RCMP fingerprints are asked only for the PA My Father not for My Mom.

Ramona2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
What you see in myCIC is for Principal Applicant and not Sponsor.
You are right, thanks for clarification.
Any idea about what we see in mycic under the background check? Mine shows that they are reviewung applicants background. Does it mean they received the pcc?

oakville2019

Jul 3, 2019
App. Filed.......
24-Jun-2019
Got an email from CIC - have asked for signed IMM569) background form (for my parents and wife's too)

They have asked us to respond via email.

This form was never meant to be signed physically but had directions to sign electronically.

Not sure if anyone else also got this request. ?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Got an email from CIC - have asked for signed IMM569) background form (for my parents and wife's too)

They have asked us to respond via email.

This form was never meant to be signed physically but had directions to sign electronically.

Not sure if anyone else also got this request. ?
In the document cheklist it clearly says to sign it. Many people overlook it and asked to resubmit this form. Chk the tracker.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
You are right, thanks for clarification.
Any idea about what we see in mycic under the background check? Mine shows that they are reviewung applicants background. Does it mean they received the pcc?
I guess so.
Mine shows as
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
I had emailed all additional docs on 01 Oct.

Reactions: Ramona2019