+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nats

Star Member
Jun 12, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your file went to the end of June que. You will be processed as if application was sent at the end of June.
As per tracker, there are some who also got request for signed forms and received AOR and SA 1 or 2 months after.

manishlahori

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Hi @YULIA-2016 or @robertp

Please add me to the tracker spreadsheet:

• Sponsored People: 2
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: ON
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 26, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: June 14, 2019
  • AOR Received - (DATE): October 23, 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date:
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date : None yet
  • Comment :

Reactions: laxsun

CoolTF

Apr 13, 2016
Dear Sir/Madam:

This refers to your application to sponsor your parent(s) or grandparent(s) (PGP) XXXXXXXX under the Family Class.

Your application has been accepted under the intake cap for 2019.

Your application number is located below the date of this letter. You must quote this reference number in any future correspondence related to this file. This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records.

Has everyone received this email? And what does this email signify?

Last edited:

bchua

Oct 17, 2019
Hi. We are in the In Process stage now for PR application. We haven't received a police clearance request letter yet, but we are planning to get it now while my mother is still here in Canada as she is going back home next week. My question is, what name of immigration office should I put in for our police clearance? Is it always "CPC Mississauga? I don't know where is our visa office as we are doing it through a representative. Thanks

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
stil process
Sponsorship still in process and you got Bio, PCC and IME from New York.
Did you get Sponsorship Approval letter and update from CIC call center about ecas staus for SA?

You are from Quebec. did you get letter from CIC to apply for CSQ? did you apply ?
what is your CSQ timeline?
CSQ :
MIFI received
AoR issue
AoR received
CSQ issue
CSQ received

Last edited:

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Hi. We are in the In Process stage now for PR application. We haven't received a police clearance request letter yet, but we are planning to get it now while my mother is still here in Canada as she is going back home next week. My question is, what name of immigration office should I put in for our police clearance? Is it always "CPC Mississauga? I don't know where is our visa office as we are doing it through a representative. Thanks
i believe PCC not required for Canada

compuwhiz93

Nov 16, 2015
Hi all,
A quick question, We received an email from Delhi office and they are requesting police certificates from all countries since the age of 18. Below is their exact message. But on the IRCC website, it says ONLY the countries you have been living in for the last 10 years??

What should we do? my parents are having trouble getting PCCs for countries like Zambia where they lived in long ago (way before 10 years).

Appreciate your help.

> Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE AND DEPENDENT ****** .This must be received at this office by: 2019/10/30