Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
20-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I have submitted my parents application on 21st June 2019. I don't received application number yet. How can I check status of it?

Lumina

Star Member
Feb 2, 2014
When you sign in Ecas with Sponsor UCI and sponsor details you can see status of Sponsor Application and Permanent Residence application status.

Sorry was thinking of PR permanent residence and writing PA Principal applicant.

Basically PR status comes only when you login with Principal applicant details. And sponsor and PR status comes when you login with sponsor UCI and details.

So what is ur Permanent residence application status in Process or application received?

Ok, thanks for this info.
I logged in using my icing and other details and PR status has no new information then with my mom’s credentials.

My mom’s PR status is application received
Sponsorship status is decision made.

kroduk

Star Member
Jul 21, 2012
Chandigarh, India
Hi ,

@YULIA-2016
@robertp

Please update my entry for PGP application for parents

• Line # in tracker: # 378 , username : kroduk
  • Sponsored People: Father and Mother
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 25, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 28, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): 30th Sept 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.: 18th Sept 2018 , Application Received
  • Sponsorship In process Date: 21 Oct 2019
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date: 24 Oct 2019
  • Biometric request date : 22 Oct 2019
  • Medical request date:
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :

Reactions: robertp

mandeep2018

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Congratulations on your decision made quick question did you get a biometric request and are your parents back home or in Canada?

Thanks!! I am posting the instructions below

If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you need your Permanent Resident Visa and it should be affixed in your passport, even if you already have a valid Canadian temporary resident visa.
You are required to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that the passport(s) you are submitting is valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child.
Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if you are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.
 If you hold passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or hold passport(s)/travel document(s) issued by the United States, you DO NOT need a Permanent Resident Visa to be affixed in your passport. Please do not send your original passport(s). You are required to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please ensure that your passport(s) for which you will submit a photocopy is valid for at least 6 months.
***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must submit a regular passport.***
STEP 3: PREPARE THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
3. One pre-paid return envelope for the return of your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents: DO NOT SELECT “Schedule a pickup”; DO NOT put IRCC Phone Number or email address
a. If your documents are being returned to a Canadian mailing address, please submit a Pre-paid Xpresspost envelope from Canada Post or a pre-paid return envelope from any other courier service.
b. If your documents are being returned to a mailing address in the U.S.A, please submit a self-addressed shipping label along with its commercial invoice and a returning envelope from FedEx, UPS or Purolator.
4. The completed and signed Annex A attached to this correspondence, listing your current mailing address.
STEP 4: SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
 If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please advise IRCC via the IRCC Web form for instructions to submit your documents to the visa office that serves the country where you are.
Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.