+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

acalinao

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Need a suggestion.

I sent the additional documents email yesterday and a single attachment of 5.7 mb. if I was compressing it more, it was decreasing the quality of the print. The email didn't bounce back or anything. Will it be ok or should I upload the documents through MyCIC account too? May be I am worrying for nothing. but a suggestion will be nice.
I’m a bit confused where the 5mb limit is coming from. My letter makes no mention of the size, just that it needs to be a PDF or JPG format. Mine was 17mb.

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
I’m a bit confused where the 5mb limit is coming from. My letter makes no mention of the size, just that it needs to be a PDF or JPG format. Mine was 17mb.
It was in the generic email sent for PCC request/travel info, almost at the end of the page, where translated documents, pdf and size descriptions were given.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
your Ecas not yet available and CIC asking to resubmit document IMM5406. you have to submit via web form or email .

5MB attachment limit for batch request for PCC and travel history form, Passport all page copy for PA and Dep, CV...etc.

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hello All,

Is there anyone in the group whose file went to NDVO and parents are in canada on supervisa and they got biometrics request? M just wondering does Officers in NDVO consider that parents are in Canada and exempt them from bio. M sailing in this boat and my mother has not given bio ever, even for supervisa. And it seems like NDVO is processing cases very very slow.

Ours is very similar case.
My parents file was also transferred to NDVO. Medicals passed since August 15. I am Line 49 in the sheet.
What's your line number?