+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Daisy2018

Star Member
Mar 20, 2018
@robertp @YULIA-2016 Please update my line... PCC and supplementary travel info IMM5562 was requested on OCT 15th and there is a mistake in the tracker it shows biometric were requested in my case but there was no biometric request and also Today in ECAS it shows Decision made for the Principal Applicant.

Thanks
wow congrats, within a week decision was already made!

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Thanks Rob, but this does not tell if parents are in Canada or not. But I see the trend that for most of the cases NDVO is asking for bio.
true but check Bio request. people not get Bio request if parents in Canada in most case. Bio request generally sent by CPC-M ones decision made for SA.

compare DM date for SA and Bio request date. most case CPC-M only asking Bio . not NDVO.

Last edited:

gifty123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
@robertp @YULIA-2016 Please update my line... PCC and supplementary travel info IMM5562 was requested on OCT 15th and there is a mistake in the tracker it shows biometric were requested in my case but there was no biometric request and also Today in ECAS it shows Decision made for the Principal Applicant.

Thanks
Hello
Can you please share what it says on CIC under Background check??

Gast2019

Star Member
May 11, 2019
when were your medicals completed?
June 2019 for visitor visa extension. Submitted on August 20 via web form, after request received from IRCC.
August 28- Received confirmation after submitting web form.

When IRCC made an important update on my mom's file, both eCAS and My CIC got updated: IME request, IME passed, PCC and resume request

niel_ca

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Hello,

Still waiting for PPR Request. Eagerly.

I did, however, call IRCC yesterday to get an update. The agent that picked up my call checked on my file and suggested "Good News". She also asked the current location of my parents. Once i informed her about their current location ( home country), she anticipated the file might be moved to Singapore office upon PPR request to stamp the passports.

Anyone have any similar experience? How long does file transfer take? Should i just FedEx the passports to canada and send them to Ottawa myself or allow file transfer to Singapore?

Feedback appreciated. Thank you.

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
Hello All,

Is there anyone in the group whose file went to NDVO and parents are in canada on supervisa and they got biometrics request? M just wondering does Officers in NDVO consider that parents are in Canada and exempt them from bio. M sailing in this boat and my mother has not given bio ever, even for supervisa. And it seems like NDVO is processing cases very very slow.
NDVO is super slow and the most painful is they are not contactable. IRCC call center can not give any information on the cases being processes in NDVO. this is so frustrating. I am not sure if we can complain about this that their processing details should be available with IRCC call center.

Reactions: Kidstar1 and cooold