+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
@robertp; anyone else can guide me, today I received SA DM letter, and to my surprise, they gave me LVO as New Delhi. My mother is present in Canada from more than 2 years and on her application, we just mentioned Canadian address except for address history section before 2017.

Can anyone advise if we can get this changed to Mississauga? She has no plans to go back to India.
I was anticipating she will be exempted from Biometric because she is present in Canada her medical was done only in June and I have submitted the result of the same through the webform. But with NDVO she will receive Biometrics request also in future.

Can I get her Bio in US ?

Seniors pls guide me i am confused now.

Reactions: robertp

Seahawk333

Feb 10, 2018
Guys I got the File Transfer Letter. is that the same as Sponsor Approval letter as on ECAs it shows DM and on the File Transfer Letter it says that "You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor"

Thanks for your help guys

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@robertp; anyone else can guide me, today I received SA DM letter, and to my surprise, they gave me LVO as New Delhi. My mother is present in Canada from more than 2 years and on her application, we just mentioned Canadian address except for address history section before 2017.

Can anyone advise if we can get this changed to Mississauga? She has no plans to go back to India.
I was anticipating she will be exempted from Biometric because she is present in Canada her medical was done only in June and I have submitted the result of the same through the webform. But with NDVO she will receive Biometrics request also in future.

Can I get her Bio in US ?

Seniors pls guide me i am confused now.
You cannot change LVO.

BIO can be done in US if she have a visa.

SharleenALEX

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Guys I'm sorry to keep asking questions.
The Right of Permanent Residence Fee, which is 490 dollars
Was it included in the fees that we paid when we applied? I paid 2250 cad for my parents, did that include this 490 ?

i will reply to myself, yes this includes the 490 dollars

shovon0014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Singapore
File Transfer...
12-06-14
Med's Request
20-10-14
Med's Done....
22-10-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-12-14
VISA ISSUED...
02-03-15
LANDED..........
04-04-15
Greetings!
I have sent the application package for my parents on 8th June 2019. I didn't hear anything back from them. The only thing I have the Canada Post delivery proof.
Is that normal?
Thank you

Darjeeling_Man

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Toronto
Guys, how long after Biometrics are done should it show up on MyCIC? Sorry, I can't access the tracker.
My mom did her biometrics on Sept 30th, on MyCIC it says "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details?... (There's no message other than the original letter requesting biometrics).
I thought biometrics show up right away after being done.
Thanks in advance.