+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

DP_7025

Sep 8, 2019
Biometrics...

For the second time i submitted a webform explaining my parents situation and asking for extended time. Again i got a vague answer that "you should provide your biometric as soon as possible".

Did anyone get a clear answer on a due date extension request?
How long after the given date is still acceptable for providing the biometric? 30 days, 60 days,etc???

Hi @Ramona2019
I asked for extension of biometric timeline. I got proper reply that thanks for letting us know your situation and making reasonable efforts to appear for biometric. They also informed USCIS about my request.

I guess, they allowed me extention because, i mentioned reason for not able to give biometric was to not availability of passport on hand and next available appointment was well beyond timeline given to me. So in my case they did. I am guessing that, they can see our appointment booked with USCIS using our IRCC number.

Reactions: Ramona2019

Darjeeling_Man

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Toronto
Guys, where is the webform by which I can submit documents. I tried going to myCIC and found a link to upload documents, but it said there are no required documents, and so perhaps that's why I couldn't see a link. Am I looking in the right place? I tried eCAS as well. I do need to submit documents because I got a letter by email like a lot of others here asking for my mother's birth certificate etc.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Guys, where is the webform by which I can submit documents. I tried going to myCIC and found a link to upload documents, but it said there are no required documents, and so perhaps that's why I couldn't see a link. Am I looking in the right place? I tried eCAS as well. I do need to submit documents because I got a letter by email like a lot of others here asking for my mother's birth certificate etc.
https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/home

Reactions: Darjeeling_Man

nonamejustfame

May 10, 2019
Hi, Question
As a Sponsor, CIC has requested to send copies of my old non-canadian passport, however i couldn't find that passport, its lost or misplaced. I have seen threads where people shares they received request to send passport copies to cic, is that for sponsor or applicant? I don't understand why would they need mine passport, its been 7-8 years i have been using Canadian passport. What are your suggestions?
what doc u submitted as proof of relationships to principal applicant?

Feb2004

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa (OPNP)
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-8-2014
Nomination.....
11-8-2014
AOR Received.
29-10-2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
31-10-2014
Med's Done....
1-12-2014
Interview........
PCC & RPRF 21-5-2015 (in process);PCC reached 4th June, RPRF paid 5th June.
Passport Req..
DM & PPR 13 Aug
VISA ISSUED...
20 Aug 2015. PP & COPR recd 26-8-2015
LANDED..........
6 Sept 2015
No you don't!
I submitted the representative for last week but didn’t get any confirmation
I didn't get any confirmation either after submitting the rep form they asked for. ECAS still shows doc requested.

Ramona2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Hi @Ramona2019
I asked for extension of biometric timeline. I got proper reply that thanks for letting us know your situation and making reasonable efforts to appear for biometric. They also informed USCIS about my request.

I guess, they allowed me extention because, i mentioned reason for not able to give biometric was to not availability of passport on hand and next available appointment was well beyond timeline given to me. So in my case they did. I am guessing that, they can see our appointment booked with USCIS using our IRCC number.
@DP_7025 good to hear that. Did they give you a new date? Did they send you a new biometric letter with the new due date? How do you know they informed the USCIS?

In my case they just said thanks for taking time letting us know. The information provided is forwarded to the responsible office.
Nothing clear, no acceptance nor decline. No new date. :(

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
I think, if you upload an attachment, you get the acknowledgement. If you are just submitting a webform with some info update, you don't get it.
Even with attachment of proof of new birth I got nothing. But the document was not requested by ircc rather provided by me voluntarily