+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
more than 1 month since I got "in process" status from sponsor side. Nothing happen really, wish anyone can give me a good reason for this delaying, What should I do guy? should I call CIC or do anything else? :(

There are few others Including me @calgary17 @Roya-FSW @robreeves @joyus @Rushdanalb and few more. We legit cant figure out what's the hold up.

Also just realized our app recvd date is the same may 14

rnts

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
@Bangladeshi applicants

Im having issue with VFS Dhaka. They need a appointment for biometric submission. Their online system is down. Therefore, they cant take any appointments. Meanwhile, they do not have any workaround for this issue, such as any walk in service. My mother's deadline is on oct 25. I have no idea if they can resolve their issue before that. Should i report this to ircc?? Its frustrating as they should have workaround while they fix the issue.
Let us know what did you do? I did not receive biometric request. I think you inform IRCC if you find website is not fixed this week.

OKTree

Jan 15, 2019
Reactions: PGP_Coast

Paramveer Lall

Jun 18, 2019
Hello everyone.
I have contacted CIC through webform regarding biometric of my parents as they are already here in Canada since June 2019. I asked CIC if my parents can get the Biometric done in United States and here is the following response from CIC.

if you're physically present in Canada and we have sent you a biometrics instruction letter (BIL), you may need to leave Canada to give biometrics:

• Don't travel to the United States (U.S.) if you're only going to give biometrics. The U.S. border officials may not let you enter the country. You can only give biometrics at an Application Support Center (ASC) in the U.S. if you're already legally in the U.S,
  • Instead, make an appointment or go to a visa application centre (VAC) in any country that you can legally enter, such as your home country.
I would like to get a honest advise on a US visa interview in 2 weeks. I have put in The US visa application and the reason for my visit I mentioned is Biometrics at USCIS. so what should I tell them in an interview, I will be there with my parents as a interpreter as they cannot understand English.
Is anyone here received a US visa by mentioning the honest reason?
I guess that is your best option.

I would like to know, did you submitted your parents PR file before your parents arrived in Canada in june 2019??

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
I'm trying to send PCC stuff to IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, but I got postmaster auto-reply like below. Anyone got similar thing???

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

try sending WEBFORM.. and mention that this mailbox is full..

Ramona2019

Star Member
Apr 26, 2019
Biometrics...

For the second time i submitted a webform explaining my parents situation and asking for extended time. Again i got a vague answer that "you should provide your biometric as soon as possible".

Did anyone get a clear answer on a due date extension request?
How long after the given date is still acceptable for providing the biometric? 30 days, 60 days,etc???

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
just read this as well.. Canada is a country which is known for humanitarian causes.. nothing wrong in this.. thats how world works.. some people are destined to help the community... guess we are blessed to be in such a beautiful environment where we really are HUMANS first :)
Did you read the whole article? The point of the article was that Roxham road has become an issue but it is tough to find a solution without having to negotiate with the US.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I know the IRCC are dealing with 20k applications but how difficult would it be to see any notes made by the agents i.e. what they are looking into, what they are waiting for, etc
Then they would be revealing potential security information. Others forms of sponsorship and PR get the same information plus they are processing close to 27K applications.

joyus

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Then they would be revealing potential security information. Others forms of sponsorship and PR get the same information plus they are processing close to 27K applications.
I definitely think you are the VO with whom our files are stuck the way you vindicate for 27K applications all time!! tLOL :)

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

Newb

Oct 5, 2017
Hello every1,

People sent CV/Resume of parents, please share the format and will be useful for others as well..thanks

Also, do we need to write in two separate document, one each for Father and Mother??​

PGP_Coast

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
I'm trying to send PCC stuff to IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca, but I got postmaster auto-reply like below. Anyone got similar thing???

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

IRCC.CPCMParentsandGrandparents-Parentsetgrands-parentsCTDM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.
Did you try calling IRCC and let them know their mail box is full? I think its good to call them!

golfclash

Oct 7, 2019
I guess that is your best option.

I would like to know, did you submitted your parents PR file before your parents arrived in Canada in june 2019??
Yes I applied before they came to Canada. I am just worried if US will deny the Visa because reason I mentioned is biometrics