+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

niel_ca

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
What is the form no?
I dont see a form number on the header or footer. Will upload a screen shot.

Dont think we can upload screen shot here, can we?

This form headline is " Details of police Service & Government Positions". Details asking for is Start date, end date, Ranks, Duties, Commanding Offices, Locations.

My father was a banker. So most of it is useless.

ihg

May 9, 2019
Dont think we can upload screen shot here, can we?

This form headline is " Details of police Service & Government Positions". Details asking for is Start date, end date, Ranks, Duties, Commanding Offices, Locations.

My father was a banker. So most of it is useless.
This form is generally require from parents who serve in any govt positions in police or any other roles and part of security check.

Reactions: niel_ca

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hi friends, can any one guide how soon birth of child in sponsor family be repo rted to ircc mandatorily.
The very minute the baby pops out...like the VERY minute...if the baby comes out and starts crying, its too late...:p:D:p Congratulations BTW

As soon as possible is the guidance and here is the specific page :
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/non-economic-classes/family-class-circumstance.html

Last edited:

Marti2019

May 15, 2019
ok , mine is also updated on profile but still seeing a message that we have not recd your BIO under message section . may be system glitch
Hi, Same here, mine updated on the profile ((Application Information )) which shows the NEW validity with the date of NEW Biometric Enrolment but still seeing this message "We have not received your fingerprints" under the details about your application status section..., could you please let me know if your profile have been updated?! Is there anybody else with same situation!? Thanks!o_O

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
Hi, Same here, mine updated on the profile ((Application Information )) which shows the NEW validity with the date of NEW Biometric Enrolment but still seeing this message "We have not received your fingerprints" under the details about your application status section..., could you please let me know if your profile have been updated?! Is there anybody else with same situation!? Thanks!o_O
Dont worry, this is a system glitch and will sort-out shortly...

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.