+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

cchintann

Sep 26, 2019
Hello everyone I received an update from CIC about resubmitting imm5669 as they require a handwritten signature. I was reading through a few earlier posts about medical condition. My question is that there is a question asking about a serious medical condition, My mother had been diagnosed with cancer in 2015 following which she was treated and is now been cancer free since last 4 yrs. Should I be mentioning this in the form? would it impact her admission to Canada? Please help. Thank you

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hey Guys why is LVO for some is CPC-Mississauga and for other their home country office? Does it make a difference either way?
please let me know
Hi it is a random process. bcos my parents are here in canada since 2017 but their LVO is back home

Reactions: GBH

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
experts... @robertp @Yulia @bdidol .. i see lot of ppl getting additional docs req before AOR/ecas activations etc.. i am yet to get any communication .. ecas was pre maturely activated.. just linked the app..

just wondering "not getting additional doc req= all docs are in order " is a good thing? or "just delay in processing"

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hello everyone I received an update from CIC about resubmitting imm5669 as they require a handwritten signature. I was reading through a few earlier posts about medical condition. My question is that there is a question asking about a serious medical condition, My mother had been diagnosed with cancer in 2015 following which she was treated and is now been cancer free since last 4 yrs. Should I be mentioning this in the form? would it impact her admission to Canada? Please help. Thank you
Can you share your timeline??

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
experts... @robertp @Yulia @bdidol .. i see lot of ppl getting additional docs req before AOR/ecas activations etc.. i am yet to get any communication .. ecas was pre maturely activated.. just linked the app..

just wondering "not getting additional doc req= all docs are in order " is a good thing? or "just delay in processing"
all in order , You get your File # through MyCIC. if anything missing CIC can ask you @ in process status.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
I think they only ask for current serious medical conditions.
As your mother’s cancer is cured now, I don’t believe you need to mention this on that form.
You will need to reveal this to the panel physician and take all her reports of diagnosis treatment & prognosis.

cchintann

Sep 26, 2019
I think they only ask for current serious medical conditions.
As your mother’s cancer is cured now, I don’t believe you need to mention this on that form.
You will need to reveal this to the panel physician and take all her reports of diagnosis treatment & prognosis.
The question goes like this:

HAVE YOU, OR, IF YOU ARE THE PRINCIPAL APPLICANT, ANY OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS LISTED IN YOUR APPLICATION OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN CANADA EVER:

K) HAD ANY SERIOUS DISEASE OR ANY PHYSICAL OR MENTAL DISORDER YES NO?

Hence I am confused...........

Manveer Sandhu

Jul 25, 2019
When did you get this update?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Yesterday
PGP2019 tracker

Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker

• Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment :

prominjj

Star Member
Jan 24, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp please update, Line 473 - ECas got activated yesterday. Attempted to link CIC but not luck yet.

Just would like to confirm, when i am linking the cic, first section - Using last name, birth place/UCI No. or Application No. etc... do i enter my ( sponsor) info or my parents (applicants) info? Please advise.

Thanks.

Reactions: robertp

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
Hello,

Anyone here with an application received Jun 12 onwards with any success on receiving AOR or linking application or being able to see ecas status? I have not been able to get any update from them or able to connect online, worried if they have received it. Still have confirmation from canadapost and their phones are also no longer transferring calls to agents. Any one in similar situation? Thanks