+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

nayr69sg

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
@robertp not sure if you also track this - we received AOR for PA from Singapore LVO today Sep 19 :)
You're sponsoring parents from Sg as well?

My parents got request for biometrics and medical on Tuesday (17th Sept) and Wednesday (18th Sept) this week respectively.

The deadline for the medical is 17 Oct 2019.

When was your application received by IRCC?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Anything related to study for example scholarship/bursaries/phd stipends/graduate fellowship etc are NOT counted. Only line 150 in tax return from CRA will count.

60K is normal income to sponsor 2 parents. Check the minimum requirements on IRCC website, for large families the amount is higher. The income must be met for the last 3 taxation years.
Quebec is only one year but I agree that the scholarships and bursaries are unlikely to be counted but it is up to Quebec to decide.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
only Travel history form (IMM5562e).
This is a massage received from NDVO
Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate FOR YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE. This must be received at this office by: 2019/10/17

Ø > Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information FOR YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE. This must be received at this office by: 2019/10/17
They asked for original PCC , travel history ( but no attachment of any form) .And what does it mean “ including
citizenship and resident document information FOR YOU AND YOUR SPOUSE.“
When they ask for original PCC means the documents has to be sent by mail ( post or courier).

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
PR card received yesterday on Sep 18th, card was produced on the 10th, and landed on Aug 22nd. Timeline seems to align with what IRCC currently declares 12 days to receive the first PR card.

I really have nothing much to update anymore. :)

I also sent a request for refund of the biometric fee via webform.
Congratulation, if you dont mind can you tell me how many days it took to get Passport request after medical was completed.
My mother in law medical passed on 26th august

Swainy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hi everyone. Is anybody able to answer my question please. Myself and my husband lived in Canada for 14 months. Do we need to get police checks for Canada as well as for the UK? Many thanks

BANEET

Mar 16, 2015
Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
when they ask you travel history , you guys just fill up that form and send it back or fill up MM5562e along with that form , Please advice