+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I have a question regarding PPR. My parents got medical request and their file is being processed at CPC-Mississauga. But they are going back to India tomorrow. When they get PPR, do they need to send their passports to Mississauga or Delhi VO?
You have to make a request to change the office to Delhi

Vitush2000

Sep 16, 2019
I have the following question if someone could help:
If I was approved as a sponsor this year: does that mean that if the application doesn’t complete until 2022 they won’t check my income again?
Or will they redo the check yearly?

Last edited:

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
I have a question regarding PPR. My parents got medical request and their file is being processed at CPC-Mississauga. But they are going back to India tomorrow. When they get PPR, do they need to send their passports to Mississauga or Delhi VO?
You can change your parents address through web form and request PPR passport request in Delhi.

dev514

Oct 2, 2018
I was approved as a sponsor this year: does that mean that if the application doesn’t complete until 2022 they won’t check my income again? Or will they redo the check yearly?
You have to maintain your income until the process is complete. Technically, if you are approved as sponsor and decision is made on you as sponsor that should be it but according to website you could be ask to present income requirement at any time throughout this process.

Vitush2000

Sep 16, 2019
You have to maintain your income until the process is complete. Technically, if you are approved as sponsor and decision is made on you as sponsor that should be it but according to website you could be ask to present income requirement at any time throughout this process.
Thanks for the answer. That makes sense. Does anyone know how often does that happen?

forsaken11

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Decision Made for Sponsorship application this morning. (14th Sep). Line 236 in the tracker.

Thank you
@robertp @YULIA-2016

Just received formal sponsorship acceptance letter by email.

Letter stated file has been transferred to London.

I was checking the tracker and I couldn't figure out why some files go to Mississauga and why some go abroad. Any idea and am I correct in understanding that Mississauga cases are moving faster than other ones?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
@robertp : Line 181 : Just received SA email. LVO is CPC-Mississauga.
Now awaiting PCC though will send proactively as my parents got theirs last month just before coming here.