+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

charlie1234

Aug 9, 2019
Hi guys, Bit background, my application is as cancelled due to administrative error by IRCC. IRCC fix the error and created new application. We had done the medical on old application. Today, on new application, we again received the medical request.

My question is what is the best way to submit the medical? Should I ask doctor to submit again or should I send the web form with all the information and proof?

Second, how long it takes to reflect the medical, if I use the web form.

Thanks you!

Reactions: jaindba

BANEET

Mar 16, 2015
@robertp Can you Please advice my parents are here in Canada on Supervisa since Feb 2019, I filled their communication address for canada in application.. Will they receive BIO request or direct IME , Visa office NDVO. Please advice

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
@robertp please update status changed to in process today for sponsor and PA

Reactions: robertp

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp Can you Please advice my parents are here in Canada on Supervisa since Feb 2019, I filled their communication address for Canada in application.. Will they receive BIO request or direct IME , Visa office NDVO. Please advice
I don't know why CIC transfer file to NDVO if parents in Canada.
Normally Bio request send by CPC-M, I don't see LVO requesting Bio after Sponsorship Approval as per tracker ( correct me if I am wrong).
99% less chance to get Bio. wait for PCC and IME now.

PGP2019 tracker

Please tag @YULIA-2016 and @robertp to add / update your info in tracker

• Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship appl. and PR appl.:
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsor ship Decision Made Date:
  • Biometric request date :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME / PCC / travel history request date :
  • Comment :

cooold

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Hey guys,
Can someone shed some light on the below questions?
1. I have DM on sponsors side since 8 Sept, How long it takes to get Official SA Email.? (I got Bio req as well on Sep 7 and I completed it on next day)
2. I linked My application on My CIC and in application receive date it says Sept 11.? I linked my application on Sept 10 and it showed me a future date for some reason. Why is Mycic date different than SA application receive date.?

vic20

May 17, 2019
Hi all
So I got an email to re-submit form 5406 for both parents on the 9th Sept
I have a copy of the forms i sent and I scrutinized a few times - I cant really see what it is missing ?? all info filled - forms signed , i did use a 2nd 5406 to add additional siblings of both parents - those were signed as well .
Also the letter asks me to send the most recent version ( 9-2018) - which is the one I had used - but of course that is not really the most recent version of the form ! .

Perhaps best to give em a call now ?

Last edited: