App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
After medical exam I received this email. What does it mean? The clinic doesn't get any request or information from Regional Medical Office. Thanks.

Dear applicant,

Your immigration medical examination result has been received and in order to complete the assessment additional information is required.

Please print out a copy of this message and present it to the panel physician who did your initial immigration medical examination. In exceptional situations, you may utilize the services of another panel physician used for Canadian immigration examinations (http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx). Exceptional circumstances include: moving to a new location making it difficult to visit the original panel physician, or the original panel physician is no longer available.

You have 60 days from the date of this letter to comply with this request.

Kind regards,

Regional Medical Office (RMO)- Manila

Embassy of Canada Manila
Call the clinic who did your parents' medical, they know what needs to be done

Reactions: Alpsh

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello everyone! Last time I was on here was when I did my wife's sponsorship back in 2013. We are now in the process of sponsoring her Mother. We sent in the application and received a letter back saying there were errors.

We are trying to correct the errors but the instructions are very confusing for some of these items. Some help/clarification would be great. I will list them in order bellow.

The situation - we are sponsoring my wife's mother. Her father (in his 70's) and sister (in her 30's) are NOT intending to move to Canada or apply. They have already come here successfully on vistor visa and returned.

Here are the questions from the letter. bellow

"...... the following item is missing or incomplete:

# 1
IMM 0008: The Principal Applicant and all applicable dependents (including your spouse), whether accompanying or not, must be listed on the IMM0008. One or more of your dependents is not listed on the IMM0008. Please provide a newly completed
IMM0008 listing the Principal Applicant and all dependents (including your spouse), whether accompanying or not.

**** for this application do we list her mother only? She has no dependent children as her daughters are all older then 22 (my wife and her sister) Also do we have to list her husband even if he is NOT intending to move to Canada?

# 2
IMM 5476 (for Principal Applicant): It appears that you are using an authorized
representative, however, an IMM5476 has not been provided for the Principal Applicant.
Please provide a current, complete and signed Use of a Representative form (IMM
5476) for the Principal Applicant.
You must submit the most recent version of this form (09-2015).

**** We had filled this out with my wife's information as the representative. Do we need to do this if we are NOT using a lawyer or immigration agent? We filled it out thinking it would be handy to have my wife be able to access her file but perhaps we should withdraw this and make it more simple?

# 3
IMM 5406 (for Principal Applicant): The Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) is
missing or incomplete. Please provide a current, completed and signed Additional
Family Information (IMM 5406) for the Principal Applicant and all dependents aged
18 and over, whether accompanying or not. Each individual must sign their own
copy of this form by hand.

**** This is a confusing one because it asked for all dependents aged 18 or over however dependents are defined as aged 22 or younger. So in this case does my mother in law (the Principal applicant) have to have a separate form for her husband (not coming to Canada), her daughter (my sister in law in her 30's age) and my wife (who is in her 20's but already has PR and lives with me in Canada)?
The instructions are not clear.

I work for the Government of Canada and even I find these forms/wording very confusing. If anyone here knows the answers to # 1, 2 or 3. Some clarity would help greatly before we resubmit these pages.

Thank you in advance for any of you who can help! Cheers from Victoria BC
Read the instruction guide. It's a very simple instruction to add non-accompanying spouse and siblings under 22.

zedman

Dec 1, 2017
@YULIA-2016

Please add this to tracker,
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 25, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 17, 2019
  • AoR Received : August 13, 2019
  • Sponsorship In Process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Principal Applicant In Process Date:
  • Bio Metric Request Date : September 10, 2019
  • Medical Request:
  • Principal Applicant In Process Date:
  • MyCIC Update: Application Received for Sponsor and Principal Applicant

Zarahashim

Sep 10, 2019
Hi there
Can someone please provide me with the what the “intent to sponsor” form consists of? What type of info should I gather so that I have it ready for when the 2020 window opens.
How long does the window open for? I read somewhere it was 8 minutes in 2019?

Thanks so much
Zara

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi there
Can someone please provide me with the what the “intent to sponsor” form consists of? What type of info should I gather so that I have it ready for when the 2020 window opens.
How long does the window open for? I read somewhere it was 8 minutes in 2019?

Thanks so much
Zara
No one knows what will happen next yr. Wait for the official announcement.

Zarahashim

Sep 10, 2019
No one knows what will happen next yr. Wait for the official announcement.
Thanks. What were the requirement tho? Just looking to understand what type of info is immediately required.

Also does it help to have super visa or does it not make a difference?

RCVmini

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Victoria BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga, Visa Office - Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 03 May, RETURNED 24 May.... filed again June 03 . Accpeted 5 July 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
10 July 2012
Med's Done....
06 July 2012
LANDED..........
soonest I hope
#1 Your father-in-law is considered as a dependant to your mother-in-law. Note the "including spouse" part.
He needs to be listed as such and counted toward the number of sponsored people (i.e. 2). This does not matter even if he has no intension to come to Canada. I hope you included him in your interest to sponsor form as well.

#2 you need to fill out a Representative form IMM 5476 using the most recent version. I recommend this route since your wife will have access to her mother's information/can troubleshoot on her mother's behalf, which is helpful especially if her English is not good.

#3 IMM 5406 needs to include your mother-in-law (principal applicant), your father-in-law (her spouse), her parents (your wife's grandparent) and her children (your wife and her sister) all on the same form. No other form is needed but all of the above must be listed. Did you do this?
Hello canvan14 - Thank you for the replies.

For
#1 we did not include him in an "interest to sponsor form" do you know what number IMM form that is?

#2 We will check over the form and resubmit so my wife can check on her mother's file.

#3 We thought that each had to have their own form. We will put her entire family on one form but it states "Each individual must sign their own
copy of this form by hand."
That would make me think they each need a separate IMM5406 as we had submitted one with all them on one sheet already?

RCVmini

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Victoria BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga, Visa Office - Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 03 May, RETURNED 24 May.... filed again June 03 . Accpeted 5 July 2012
AOR Received.
06 July 2012
File Transfer...
10 July 2012
Med's Done....
06 July 2012
LANDED..........
soonest I hope
Read the instruction guide. It's a very simple instruction to add non-accompanying spouse and siblings under 22.
... we did read the guide but there are contradictory statements in the application hence why I am on here asking for help and clarification. We understand now that her husband should be listed but she has no children under 22 so as its stands the way we think it works now is that only her and her husband should be listed on that part.

Reactions: canuck78

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
Can any one reply?
Do you mean sponsorship approval or AOR?
If you have not got the AOR (Acknowledgement of receipt), it should come soon.
If you are asking about Sponsorship approval, then you will have to wait for a few weeks, currently application from May 08-May 17 are in process and getting approvals.

Reactions: Devgan

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Thanks. What were the requirement tho? Just looking to understand what type of info is immediately required.

Also does it help to have super visa or does it not make a difference?
Wait for the announcement, nothing to prepare for now

Darjeeling_Man

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Toronto
Hi Members:
Has anyone done Medicals in the US, and if so how much did it cost? Is it a standard cost or does it differ by location?
My Mom will be doing the test in Minneapolis, anyone done the test there?
Thanks in advance.