+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
in the track list, it seems application which has location of visa office in Mississauga, will be processed quicker.
Does anyone know is there any standard to let CIC send the applications to different location? does it base on the applicant's country of citizenship? Thank you

snganu

Oct 2, 2011
in the track list, it seems application which has location of visa office in Mississauga, will be processed quicker.
Does anyone know is there any standard to let CIC send the applications to different location? does it base on the applicant's country of citizenship? Thank you
That may not be true.
You have one case from London office already received PPR and if you see tracker, New Delhi is also requesting PCC whereas CPC-Mississauga is right now stuck at IME

Last edited:

Zaamil

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2012
File Transfer...
Mar-2012
Med's Request
+RePCC+ReForms Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013 RePCC+ReForms submit Oct 2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1 13th Jun 2014 and PPR 2 25 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
You Wish!
LANDED..........
La La Land!
@Ammar306 . Congratulations.
How do you know that your case has been transferred ? You are from 9 May so that means you will soon receive a DM and a biometric request.
@Ammar306 Any progress after file moved to London? Did you get Medical or PCC request yet? if yes, can you please share the dates.

thanks,
Zaamil.

Reactions: idefix

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
I received my online status update as Application received ... submited my application on 21st June
Congrats !! are you using your own client ID or one of your parent's client ID ( In case they already one ? ) -

Mine was received Jun 19th but nothing showing up.

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
That may not be true.
You have one case from London office already received PPR and if you see tracker, New Delhi is also requesting PCC whereas CPC-Mississauga is right now stuck at IME
oh really, I just saw application with Mississauga have medical request right after (or just a few days after) they got sponsor's DM. Some other visa office did not, like Singapore

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I am looking for a certified translator to translate my certificate from native language to English.. please suggest someone in Toronto.. do I need to get an affidavit from the translator and get it notarized ?? Please advise. Tia
Probably easier if you state what language that you speak.

newandold

Jan 30, 2017
I checked the spreadsheets for 2017,18,19 and there is no any refusal case after sponsor approval, but I assumed as our parents are old and have some medical conditions, the most difficult part should be to pass medical exam. Do you know cases that application was refused after sponsor approval?

nonamejustfame

May 10, 2019
I checked the spreadsheets for 2017,18,19 and there is no any refusal case after sponsor approval, but I assumed as our parents are old and have some medical conditions, the most difficult part should be to pass medical exam. Do you know cases that application was refused after sponsor approval?
Well, the most tricky process could be the background check which could take anywhere between a few days to an year or more.

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
Hi does anyone know ,how many days to get PCC from BLS India _canada
I applied 8 business days now.
Ane