+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Usernametaken999

Sep 20, 2018
ok i am confused......if CPC Mississauga doesnt send PCC, which LVO would? i know in my case, my SA letter specifically mentions Mississauga as VO.
I think PCC will be sent by LVO assigned as per SA letter. If your SA letter says CPC-Mississauga then they will send it. I believe they already sent a couple quite a while ago. They just have been rather inactive for the past few weeks on PCC.

deleter

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Yes! I just double checked now. Thanks.
Did you just scan a copy? Or had it notarized?
mine was not in English. So I had it translated and the translator had the original copied, notarised by a commissioner of oaths and attached to the translation all included in their fees of $40!
Then I faxed the CIC request letter, translation and the notarised copy to the number mentioned in the letter. The fax machine was screwing with me and I think I ended up sending it through a couple times.

Last edited:

mintmint

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Hi Guys, I got a problem, hope anyone could answer
in the form IMM 0008, the dependent part, at the time I was filling in the form (on May), I ticked non-accompany for dependent and the "dependent type" part was blocked (unable to choose the type)
It still makes me questioning till now on. This morning, I tried to re-download the form on CIC website, and tick on non-accompany for dependent. But this time, the "dependent type" part (number 12) was not blocked.

Do I need to re-send this document again? I already received AoR, and CIC did asked me for updated document before that (but not about this document)

Thank you so much

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi Guys, I got a problem, hope anyone could answer
in the form IMM 0008, the dependent part, at the time I was filling in the form (on May), I ticked non-accompany for dependent and the "dependent type" part was blocked (unable to choose the type)
It still makes me questioning till now on. This morning, I tried to re-download the form on CIC website, and tick on non-accompany for dependent. But this time, the "dependent type" part (number 12) was not blocked.

Do I need to re-send this document again? I already received AoR, and CIC did asked me for updated document before that (but not about this document)

Thank you so much
Why you want to do something when CIC didn't ask you about it?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
How did you link?? i am trying to link but not able to do it. Please help
You can only link, if:
Your eCas is visible & activated by the agents (there are few cases where eCas was activated by "summer interns" without the VO. eCas is deemed not activated in those cases. Example: chk tracker for June 3 for "Nancy"

Currently, few May 27-28 eCas are activated.

Reactions: manishlahori

manishlahori

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
You can only link, if:
Your eCas is visible & activated by the agents (there are few cases where eCas was activated by "summer interns" without the VO. eCas is deemed not activated in those cases. Example: chk tracker for June 3 for "Nancy"

Currently, few May 27-28 eCas are activated.
what is ECAS?